Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Are there any remaining style issues?

Self-Ejected

ManjuShri

Self-Ejected
Page 15 of the "Homosexual saved by Jesus" thread doesn't appear for me.

http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/homosexual-saved-by-jesus.74835/page-15

34i094m.jpg

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
It doesn't appear for me either.

Are we sure it ever existed?

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
Jesus has saved page 15 and raptured it straight to heaven, to display before the angles and the righteous. Hallelujah!

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
That might make sense. It probably didn't update the number of posts in the thread correctly.

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
So I just opened the codex in my glorious 19' screen at work, that uses 1360x768 resolution and suddenly part of the news post + hot topics aren't visible :

what's up with dat ? Yesterday it looked fine.

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
I see we know can edit thread names, add pools and the "last edited by/when" is back, great! Didn't regret as much as I would expect. :lol:

Still, can you make the playground threads have only 15 posts per page or something like that?

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
ghostdog: It's something on the news page interfering with the page width. Would be in one of the news items. No idea what it is though.

felipepepe: Nope.

mondblut

Arcane
ghostdog: It's something on the news page interfering with the page width. Would be in one of the news items. No idea what it is though.

Something to do with rpgcodex.net##DIV[style="padding-left: 30px"]. Hiding an entry like that with adblocker restores proper width (and, of course, removes all text and screenshots done in that style).

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
After a bit of research, I discovered it was the [ code ] tag used by Zed in a recent newspost that was causing it. Should be back to normal now.

EG

Nullified
On the main forums page, the background doesn't show up for GD.

Terrible shame.

gromit

Arcane
This is annoying as hell. Though you can do it manually, not having a break is the work madman, and we have too many of thsoe roaming around.
Code:
.message .messageText object {
    display: block;
}
Before:
xdfkg9.png

After:
2reii5x.png

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
Anything near the tag ruins it. Even adding an apostrophe EG: @Satori's here.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom