Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Are there any remaining style issues?

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Or you could visit RPG Watch.

I hear there's a forest of pussy over there. You could try slurping it.

Fens

Ford of the Llies
how about something like this:

Nivgr.png

Oriebam

Formerly M4AE1BR0-something
hey I'm not sure if this is related but is it possible for the post time to show up on posts again? instead of just the date, which happens after some days

Turjan

Arcane
I'm not sure whether this has been already mentioned in this thread, but I'm asking regarding a minor readability issue, specifically concerning sticky messages. In forums with lots of sticky messages, it's sometimes hard to find where the new posts begin, as the sticky sign is a small pin pretty far to the right side of the window. It would be easier to find if the sticky sign were at the front, or if the background of sticky messages were slightly different (lighter or darker), or if there was a line below the sticky section. Is that easy to change?

Taluntain

Most Frabjous
Staff Member
The thread link in Alerts is the same colour as the text, so you always need to pixel hunt all over the text to find the thread link. At least underlining the link, if not using a different colour, would be helpful.

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
I'm not sure whether this has been already mentioned in this thread, but I'm asking regarding a minor readability issue, specifically concerning sticky messages. In forums with lots of sticky messages, it's sometimes hard to find where the new posts begin, as the sticky sign is a small pin pretty far to the right side of the window. It would be easier to find if the sticky sign were at the front, or if the background of sticky messages were slightly different (lighter or darker), or if there was a line below the sticky section. Is that easy to change?
Like that?

The thread link in Alerts is the same colour as the text, so you always need to pixel hunt all over the text to find the thread link. At least underlining the link, if not using a different colour, would be helpful.
That happens in a few places I've noticed... See if it's fixed now.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
The slightly brighter pinned background helps. No more accidentally opening an old sticky instead of a new post in general gaming. :greatjob:

Turjan

Arcane
Like that?
Excellent! Thanks :thumbsup:

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
Odd.. Far as I know you should have access to it. All the permissions are set...

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
That might be because the fix is in the file you change to make the fixed-width version... Will put it in Extra.css and see what happens.

Yup, confirm this, the Edit Tags thing is definitely a no-worko.
I'll chase it up with the mod makers. Seems it might be a bug, or I've missed something during installation.

Hmm... Or have you already messed with it?

Taluntain

Most Frabjous
Staff Member
Doesn't work for the thread link in Inbox but I've got no new Alerts so I can't check it right now. Assuming you've done it yet, that is.

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
Sure.

Soon as I figure out how...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom