Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Are there any remaining style issues?

kazgar

Arcane
Aha, thanks!

I'M NOT IN ERROR. YOU'RE IN ERROR!

Whenever I receive a red alert badge, upon clicking...sorry, touching Alert I get a pop-up stating THE FOLLOWING ERROR OCCURRED, with even more redness, but it doesn't state the error. I then have to close this affront to my viewing rats so I can see the underlying alerts.

EDIT: Ok, you might have slightly bigger problems on your plate right now.

You have until tomorrow morning.

You want to challenge me? Actually, I'm sure this is an iPad-only thing, so don't trouble yourself if it is. But then you may lose the influx of iOS users which I'm sure you're aiming for.

WON'T BACK DOWN

47a2da25b3127cce98548a75104200000035100RauG7lk5aE

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Yeah that weird prompt happened to me once today. But that was during the ddos attack. Than I didnt have any probs after Tal did his magic he does....?

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
For that matter, what's up with search fucking up a lot of times? It either gives results quickly or takes forever and then gives a "timed out" error.

Menckenstein

Lunacy of Caen: Todd Reaver
Does XenoForo hate imgur or something? All imgur hosted pics appear broken until I "view" them outside of codex.

Menckenstein

Lunacy of Caen: Todd Reaver
DarkUnderlord

Imgur hosted shit always appears as the majestic red X when posted on the Codex.

I get this error in IE8 and Firefox whateverversionitisnow.

IDGI.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
Bug with quotes: When I quote something big (multi-line) and remove text (a line or more) from the quote, all the text in the box sometimes becomes big.
I'll try get it to bug out by quoting something in this thread...

EDIT:
no-one posted anything long enough to quote and make it bug out.. I can get something (probably) related to happen though by quoting chinese jetpilot and removing the text just after the quote tag

EDIT2: not the same bug but probably related. didn't make the text giant, just fucked up the bolding of the text to include the bbc code
Lg9m3.jpg

Johannes

Arcane
Bug with quotes: When I quote something big (multi-line) and remove text (a line or more) from the quote, all the text in the box sometimes becomes big.
I'll try get it to bug out by quoting something in this thread...

EDIT:
no-one posted anything long enough to quote and make it bug out.. I can get something (probably) related to happen though by quoting chinese jetpilot and removing the text just after the quote tag
It happens in other cases besides quotes too, when you erase something. Seems to be quite random when it happens or doesn't. And the font size is enlarged only in the space where you type, the final post will be sized normal.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
It happens in other cases besides quotes too, when you erase something. Seems to be quite random when it happens or doesn't. And the font size is enlarged only in the space where you type, the final post will be sized normal.
Oh? I never dared post when it happens. Never mind then :D

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
I do not use the WYSIWYG editor so have not witnessed this phenomena. Is it possible to get a video or series of screenshots with before / after?

Though it's highly likely I won't be able to do shit about it, as it seems it'd be an issue with tinymce - the WYSIWYG editor. And that's all JavaScript and shit and a whole different ball game.

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath
Did the way ignored members' posts appear change? I thought they had previously not appeared at all. Now I see a post with a spoiler-looking tag in it replacing the post content. :decline:

EDIT: Ok, now it's gone again. :/

Also: I noticed I could change my own title. Is that in everybody's power?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom