Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Are we an RPG Discussion website or a Free Speech website?

Are we an RPG Discussion website or a Free Speech website?

• RPG Discussion

Votes: 246 46.1%
  • Free Speech

Votes: 260 48.7%
  • Anime is shit

Votes: 28 5.2%

• Total voters

Lambach

Arcane
I disagree,that is libtardian point of view.

Well, the older I get, the less libertarian I become, because I realize it's not a sustainable way to model a society around long-term and is basically a utopian pipe-dream (much like MUH PERFECT COMMUNISM). If you're not willing to use power, someone else who doesn't have that problem will use it against you and crush you.

However, when it comes to free speech, I'm a 100% absolutist and that is one thing I will probably never change my mind about. There are downsides, of course, and when I see what revolting shit some people post and promote on social media I do have a brief moment where I wish they all get locked up and have the key thrown away, but it passes quickly. Being able to freely say whatever you want without fear of getting fucked for it is one of the few good things brought by this "societal progress" thing. In fact, one of the biggest reasons we have all this SJW madness is because people don't use their right of free speech. They self-censor because they're afraid of backlash. If the dangerhairs and other assorted freaks got more pushback from non-insane people, they wouldn't be in control of pretty much everything.

You don't second guess every single thing a plumber or carpenter do,you accept that they are more skilled than yourself in their field.

But if a carpenter or a plumber fuck up, I don't really lose much. Maybe the plumber will rip off some pipe and my bathroom will get flooded, but it's not a big deal. However, if my leader fucks up, it could potentially negatively impact my life much, much more. Also, the plumber and carpenter have no power over me whatsoever, while my leader does. And if that leader uses that power to fuck me, I want to at least be able to call him out on it, if nothing else.

Why should be anything different with leaders? If he is weak someone else will take power from him,such is the way of humans. Just bitching and whining about problems just bring disunity and problems. If you don't like the system or the leader,then act upon your believes and try to take power. If you are worthy then you will succeed.

Right, but because this is the 21st century, you can't take power by challenging the current leader to a sword fight. You need, you guessed it, free speech in order to convince people to vote you into power.

Most of those problems i do agree with,some of them are more like internet propaganda,of which we can't actually know about in reality. Many problems are also universal,like cities,pollution and fertility. That doesn't make them less of a problem tho,they should be worked about,which china at least tries. For example the fertility,chinks go full on subsidies and try to make people fuck. While the west just imports kebab. Also those 50million men without wenches will be cleared up once the war happens.

Poland also subsidizes having more kids, but it doesn't seem to be too effective. Low fertility is a problem of culture first and an economic one a distant second. If it were just about the money, the Japs or the Swiss would be pumping out kids like crazy, but they're not.

LOL @ that war part. As long as nuclear weapons exist, there will never be a war on that scale that would require 50 million people. Again, this is the 21 century. Things are not how they used to be. Smaller scale proxy wars are the thing nowadays, not open mass direct warfare. Having 50 million pissed off incels who are incels through no fault of their own but because of a law their government passed is going to be a problem for the country, that's inevitable.

Don't you agree that they are pathetic weaklings ?

I mean sure, but mostly the same could be said about Chinks. Imagine catching a virus that has like a 99% survival rate, and your government sends its operatives to board up your house door so you can't physically leave. You have to be a major league boot-licking cuck to just accept that as normal and go along with it.

LoL ,kwan begun to fall in the 70s,their culture became degenerate and hedonistic,they broke their own society at the altar of freedom and capitalism. If you can't see the source of their problems,well that is on to you mate. They were always great at building image of success,but they never really had it. Nations don't just up and die in 20 years for no reason. The rot is deep and takes time to suffice and show itself.

I'd say 60's actually, but it was a very slow start and it took a while to catch on fully. And why wouldn't a nation fall in 20 years? This is the Information/Digital age, thanks to technology and the Internet, everything got super accelerated. Time needed for cultural and societal trends to come and go is much, much shorter now than it ever was. Since you're mentioning Kwans, let's use them as an example. Back in 2008 both Presidential candidates of the nominally "liberal" party (i.e. Democrats) have stated that they believe marriage is between and a man a woman and they would not support legalizing gay marriage. Just short 7 years later, the winner of those two candidates is running around the White House with a rainbow flag and posting pictures of it, just after the Supreme Court voted to legalize fag marriage. From not even a majority of "liberals" supporting legal gay marriage back in 2008, to even close to half of "conservatives" (i.e. Republicans) supporting it in 2021. That's a pretty massive cultural shift and it happened in just 13 years.

Also, if you're a white Kwan, you still have the possibility to isolate yourself from all the SJW insanity (for now). You don't have any such options to live contrary to how you're being told to by the government if you're a Chink in Chinkland.

Last edited:

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Well, the older I get, the less libertarian I become, because I realize it's not a sustainable way to model a society around long-term and is basically a utopian pipe-dream (much like MUH PERFECT COMMUNISM). If you're not willing to use power, someone else who doesn't have that problem will use it against you and crush you.

However, when it comes to free speech, I'm a 100% absolutist and that is one thing I will probably never change my mind about. There are downsides, of course, and when I see what revolting shit some people post and promote on social media I do have a brief moment where I wish they all get locked up and have the key thrown away, but it passes quickly. Being able to freely say whatever you want without fear of getting fucked for it is one of the few good things brought by this "societal progress" thing. In fact, one of the biggest reasons we have all this SJW madness is because people don't use their right of free speech. They self-censor because they're afraid of backlash. If the dangerhairs and other assorted freaks got more pushback from non-insane people, they wouldn't be in control of pretty much everything.
Same here,i was liberal 20ihs years ago. But i grew out of that retardation once i got a bit of life experience.

Free speech is retarded,people should accept social norms and enforce them,not allowing retarded degenerates to do what they want. SJWs exist because of free speech,they are evolution of liberals. Free speech always leads to the same cultural and political decline. You could clearly see it,in all the nations that embrace free speech you see the same problems.
Also most people that want free speech are the weak people. I am for strength guarantees free speech. If someone comes to your house and begins breaking your fingers one by one,you will get in line really fast. It is just hypocritical whining of the weak. If you are strong you won't care about that shit lol. So in the end you just want other people to defend your shitposting because you are too weak.

But if a carpenter or a plumber fuck up, I don't really lose much. Maybe the plumber will rip off some pipe and my bathroom will get flooded, but it's not a big deal. However, if my leader fucks up, it could potentially negatively impact my life much, much more. Also, the plumber and carpenter have no power over me whatsoever, while my leader does. And if that leader uses that power to fuck me, I want to at least be able to call him out on it, if nothing else.
So? It is a job,policemen have power over you,the judge have too,the doctor too. Some jobs have more risk and accountability than others. What is your point? When you are met with an expert in certain feel you are not,you acknowledge his authority on the matter,you don't just sperge around bitching on the internet.

Right, but because this is the 21st century, you can't take power by challenging the current leader to a sword fight. You need, you guessed it, free speech in order to convince people to vote you into power.
You can't take power because you are weak. Revolutions always happen,just look how democrats took power from trump by cheating. They took it because rightoids there are too weak and pathetic. In every system there is a way to take power,skilful people will do it. Or do you think that biden actually won fairly lol ?!

Poland also subsidizes having more kids, but it doesn't seem to be too effective. Low fertility is a problem of culture first and an economic one a distant second. If it were just about the money, the Japs or the Swiss would be pumping out kids like crazy, but they're not.

LOL @ that war part. As long as nuclear weapons exist, there will never be a war on that scale that would require 50 million people. Again, this is the 21 century. Things are not how they used to be. Smaller scale proxy wars are the thing nowadays, not open mass direct warfare. Having 50 million pissed off incels who are incels through no fault of their own but because of a law their government passed is going to be a problem for the country, that's inevitable.
I agree on the kids part,there is need for very heavy authoritarian approach to the problem. Shit should be build up from the schools,nuke all the liberal faggot shit,enforce system where women can't work more than 4 hours a day,etc etc .

LoL you seem delusional. Being 21st century means nothing,people are people. The war won't be like in films where you sip tea and drones are killing each other. The high tech weapons will go out of use pretty fast due to attrition. In the end it always comes down to numbers of meat sacks. Germans were highly advanced compared to soviets and eglishmen but got raped in the end.

I mean sure, but mostly the same could be said about Chinks. Imagine catching a virus that has like a 99% survival rate, and your government sends its operatives to board up your house door so you can't physically leave. You have to be a major league boot-licking cuck to just accept that as normal and go along with it.
Ahhh what ? Of course there have to be such a response to the virus. At the time it was unknown new virus,you don't just leave people run around like headless chickens lol. It only stands to reason that you isolate sick people to not spread the virus. Social goods should always come before individual freedom. All the muh freedom retardation is abnormal and leads the destruction of the culture that embraces it. And just look now,all the liberal west is falling apart while chinks are fine. How is tackling a problem head on and fixing it in efficient way a "pathetic" action ??? Would you rather have the half arsed idiocy in the west that made people stay home for 2 years now and achieved nothing because there is no enforcement?

I'd say 60's actually, but it was a very slow start and it took a while to catch on fully. And why wouldn't a nation fall in 20 years? This is the Information/Digital age, thanks to technology and the Internet, everything got super accelerated. Time needed for cultural and societal trends to come and go is much, much shorter now than it ever was. Since you're mentioning Kwans, let's use them as an example. Back in 2008 both Presidential candidates of the nominally "liberal" party (i.e. Democrats) have stated that they believe marriage is between and a man a woman and they would not support legalizing gay marriage. Just short 7 years later, the winner of those two candidates is running around the White House with a rainbow flag and posting pictures of it, just after the Supreme Court voted to legalize fag marriage. From not even a majority of "liberals" supporting legal gay marriage back in 2008, to even close to half of "conservatives" (i.e. Republicans) supporting it in 2021. That's a pretty massive cultural shift and it happened in just 13 years.
It takes more time because it needs generational degradation. In the last 20 years it just became obvious,not that it started 20 years ago. Smart people were saying that shit will happen 70 years ago,like Julius Evola. That shit wouldn't have happened 70 years ago because the war generation would have hanged them. With every generations a new rights are passed around and more freedoms are allowed,in the end you have modern day west. It happened to the Athenians,it happened to the Romans,it happened to the Assyrians,Egyptians,etc etc.

Vatnik
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In
The only problem is that chinks don't do retarded shit that need to be mocked. :negative:

Their government comes at you if you say that the President kinda looks like Winnie The Pooh, just to name one example. Seems pretty goddamn retarded to me.

The Chinks have the right idea on many issues, specially compared to western soycucks, but completely insane and idiotic ones on quite a lot of other issues too.
What's retarded about a dictator banning a term used to make fun of him?

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

Lambach

Arcane
Free speech always leads to the same cultural and political decline. You could clearly see it,in all the nations that embrace free speech you see the same problems.

Wrong, pretty much all degenerated countries don't have legally protected free speech and a variety of anti-"hate speech" laws too. AFAIK, Kwa is the only country in which you're officially guaranteed that the government won't come after you in the ass for saying the wrong thing (although of course, laws are only words on a paper unless they're followed and enforced, so I'm pretty sure Kwan government has violated the First Amendment plenty of times).

Also most people that want free speech are the weak people. I am for strength guarantees free speech. If someone comes to your house and begins breaking your fingers one by one,you will get in line really fast. It is just hypocritical whining of the weak. If you are strong you won't care about that shit lol. So in the end you just want other people to defend your shitposting because you are too weak.

No, edgelord autismo supreme, I want the government to not persecute me for shitposting, you know, I don't want to live in a Britain-type society in which they arrest teenagers for calling some cunt in the Parliament a "communist Jewess" on Twatter.

"Muh strength", lul. Yeah, I'm a weak faggot because I can't single-handedly take out hundreds or thousands of armed men that enforce the government's will. Let me know if you find a single person who is not "weak" under that criteria.

LoL you seem delusional. Being 21st century means nothing,people are people. The war won't be like in films where you sip tea and drones are killing each other. The high tech weapons will go out of use pretty fast due to attrition. In the end it always comes down to numbers of meat sacks. Germans were highly advanced compared to soviets and eglishmen but got raped in the end.

That's retarded. If you don't understand how drastically warfare has changed since the 1940's and how the existence of nukes and MAD kills any possibility of large wars between countries with nukes, I won't even waste time on this dumbass shit of yours.

It takes more time because it needs generational degradation. In the last 20 years it just became obvious,not that it started 20 years ago. Smart people were saying that shit will happen 70 years ago,like Julius Evola. That shit wouldn't have happened 70 years ago because the war generation would have hanged them. With every generations a new rights are passed around and more freedoms are allowed,in the end you have modern day west. It happened to the Athenians,it happened to the Romans,it happened to the Assyrians,Egyptians,etc etc.]

How, exactly, do you have more "freedoms" with every new law? Maybe some kind of "freedom" to be a degenerate in public, but I wouldn't call western countries free. There are laws that mandate and regulate so many things it's ridiculous. The government takes a very large chunk of your income through taxes, you need licenses and permits to take a piss, in, say, Munich your neighbor will report you to the authorities if you take a shower in your own goddamn apartment after 10 PM ("noise pollution" laws, happened to a friend of mine who lives there), in Switzerland you need a permission from the city to add an extra window to your own fucking house, in Britain, like I mentioned previously, you get a knock on the door from the po-po if you call someone something that she actually is on Twitter etc. etc. And of course, the most obvious and relevant example, this COVID bullshit that gave governments carte blanche to stomp on you even harder than before.

No, over time, European countries are certainly not getting more free, unless your only definition of freedom is being able to parade around town while sucking dicks and telling everyone how proud of it you are.

Lambach

Arcane
What's retarded about a dictator banning a term used to make fun of him?

Because, at least to my mind, it seems counter-productive and only makes him look worse. When you get so triggered by someone telling you that you look like a cartoon character that you need to use your power as a government official to ban that stuff, that doesn't exactly project strength and power, it just tells me you're an insecure faggot.

But who knows, maybe Chinkoids interpret that in the opposite way, their mentality is mostly a mystery to me.

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
fantadomat is pretty clever, I have no doubt he acts and lives no differently from your average kwan, but he avoids posting in a way that makes him vulnerable to be attacked in such a way. Then X Kwan (or someone who thinks similarly to how an American would) will complain about something and he can jump on them calling them cucks because they won’t kill libs or whatever. I’ll give you that, even if it is LARPING.

I don’t know how “based” China is and if they’re doing actual good things or not (because I don’t read any news anymore), and because being ruled by headlines isn’t my thing. All I can say is this LARPing is so tiring.

Tbh (at the moment) I’m also happy to be living in kwan currently where I am so that I can access things I enjoy rather easily (various materials, religion, food, shelter, communication etc) and without much interference.
:smug:

Codex Year of the Donut
fantadomat is pretty clever, I have no doubt he acts and lives no differently from your average kwan, but he avoids posting in a way that makes him vulnerable to be attacked in such a way. Then X Kwan (or someone who thinks similarly to how an American would) will complain about something and he can jump on them calling them cucks because they won’t kill libs or whatever. I’ll give you that, even if it is LARPING.

I don’t know how “based” China is and if they’re doing actual good things or not (because I don’t read any news anymore), and because being ruled by headlines isn’t my thing. All I can say is this LARPing is so tiring.

Tbh (at the moment) I’m also happy to be living in kwan currently where I am so that I can access things I enjoy rather easily (various materials, religion, food, shelter etc) and without much interference.
bro
he admitted to having sex with a tranny

Lambach

Arcane
I heard about this shit a lot.
Is it really true in all Germany or only in Bavaria?

I only know for sure about Munich, because I have a friend who lives there. It seems so perfectly and typically G*rman, though, that I would be surprised if it isn't a thing across the entire country, or at least in big cities only.

Riddler

Arcane
Patron
Bubbles In Memoria
Munich your neighbor will report you to the authorities if you take a shower in your own goddamn apartment after 10 PM ("noise pollution" laws, happened to a friend of mine who lives there)
I heard about this shit a lot.
Is it really true in all Germany or only in Bavaria?

Dunno about Germany but this can technically happen in Sweden as well but it's very rare and I've showered all hours of the day and even run washing machine in the middle of night no problem when I lived in an apartment. What's technically the rules doesn't really matter if it isn't enforced to any meaningful extent.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

Tbh (at the moment) I’m also happy to be living in kwan currently where I am so that I can access things I enjoy rather easily (various materials, religion, food, shelter, communication etc) and without much interference.
Hmmm good for you mate,you are lucky that you could ignore all that shit and live your life the way you enjoy it. I am actually happy for you,mate. Good luck in your endeavours.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Imagine reading a fantadomat poast
The face of the kodex 2021:

at least I have intelligence
Yes,you are smart as a mud. LoL love how the dumbest a person is the more he thinks himself intelligent.....lol.
I may be a useless poster, but I'm not the one posting 30,000 walls of grammatically incorrect drivel.
LoL yeah,being a butthurt tranny zoophilic degenerate that wears cheap fur suits and larp as an animal while shitting in dippers and sucking cock,is such an incline thing to be. Go back in to lurking faggot,and never come out. Or better yet,do some neck extension exercises,all you need is a sturdy wood and a rope.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom