Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

ARMA 3

Regdar

Arcane

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?108299-Female-Soldier-(beta-wip)

nice job but please change the body, no trans allowed...

Nice one but...
tits ... we need tits!
Like that honey from ArmA1 AAN has.

Pretty and dangerous girl! Whats her name?
smile.png

Great work!

This looks great...just what arma needed to enhance the 'ambiance' more!

Yes.. I'm sure the ambience will improve dramatically.

Note to self: do not read Codex in morning. Ruins fucking day.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
The forces of Feminism triumphant once more. :lol:

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
But we need female soldiers.

Then we need a POW mod, because unnecessary killing is barbaric.

Then... we need to be able to train handling the prisoners properly...

And then...

thesoup

Arcane
Female soldiers should have less and durance and carrying capacity. Also the option to get pregnant to get out of the army.

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
This one's better

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=1658

Ironically women that play ArmA do not care. Just like you or me do not care if we are playing a chick in a random game. It's just skyrimtards attracted by DayZ and Wasteland wanting to run as a female around. If it happens I give it 2 weeks before a first ever female nude mod for ArmA happens since you can undress your avatar now and all.

Of course being an average sheeple gamer of today they will most likely move on the moment a new flashy MP shooter (BF4 or CoD 2013) is released but until then it's going to be a tough ride.

Bitch, please. Two weeks is way off. The first nude mods will be available in at MOST 2 days. Probably the same day. In 2 weeks there will be full romance mods on that creepy site that hosts all the Bethesda sex mods, I can't remember the name.

Female soldiers should have less and durance and carrying capacity. Also the option to get pregnant to get out of the army.

And then going through the family court system to take most of the male soldier's paycheck and kick him out of his own house after you told him you were on the pill. They want realism after all.

MetalCraze

Arcane
Bro I like the retardo apology a la "a well trained muscular heavy-lifting female is tougher than most males" the most at the moment. Now if you didn't get it yet - the best part here is that they compare that iron pumping female only to males that are weaker but not to males that do training themselves. Which says a lot :lol:

Self-Ejected

AngryEddy

Self-Ejected
Really IMO the reason women are thought to be always weaker than men (the physical limit differences between men and women are true but not even nearly everyone actually tries to reach their limits, meaning that if a woman works out really good she will be stronger than most men) are also societal n shit.

Well Combatcomm if that was indeed my rationale for attempting to curb a pretty blatant display of sexism I'm sure I'd get the lack of success I would deserve.

You're not stating raw logic, you're hiding your sexism behind a confused pile of illogical contradictory arguments. As most bigots do.

So we're not arguing about why women can and can't be on the frontline anymore, that argument is over and sexism lost.

Typical liberal creeps. I wonder why these people don't remember that the only 2 women that tried out for Marine infantry washed out in like day 1? Or the multiple news stories about women fucking every guy on every doorstep at those military academies, just so they could get out of their commitments?

Fens

Ford of the Llies
please include women, so i can get morally highly objectionable gender war content built with the editor

storming the lactose hills, leaving a trail of amazon corpses behind, just to erect the pillar of manhood on the island of triggerwordia... glorious

thesoup

Arcane
Really IMO the reason women are thought to be always weaker than men (the physical limit differences between men and women are true but not even nearly everyone actually tries to reach their limits, meaning that if a woman works out really good she will be stronger than most men) are also societal n shit.

Well Combatcomm if that was indeed my rationale for attempting to curb a pretty blatant display of sexism I'm sure I'd get the lack of success I would deserve.

You're not stating raw logic, you're hiding your sexism behind a confused pile of illogical contradictory arguments. As most bigots do.

So we're not arguing about why women can and can't be on the frontline anymore, that argument is over and sexism lost.

Typical liberal creeps. I wonder why these people don't remember that the only 2 women that tried out for Marine infantry washed out in like day 1? Or the multiple news stories about women fucking every guy on every doorstep at those military academies, just so they could get out of their commitments?
God damn it how I hate these white knight faggots who are so detached from reality. Even if you link them this they will find ways to blame the patriarchy.

CreamyBlood

Arcane
I finished making my first Alpha 3 mission. I've tested it ten times and keep getting killed. I suspect it's because I'm shitty at controlling my AI teammates and am hoping that playing it with real humans it would be doable. I mean, just put a machine gunner and the sniper on the hill and sneak in around back or something. Yet, it always ends badly for me. Maybe I just play single player Arma like a girl.

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
Dudes, I'm getting tired of playing with dumbfucks for most of the time. Want to play with some real Bros.

Zewp

Arcane
Codex 2013
Anybrody want a full copy of ARMA3 ? Willing to buy a copy for the first steamtard who asks. :)

I'm short on money this month so I was planning on getting it early next month, but a free copy would be great.

MetalCraze

Arcane
Can't 95% of new members on BIForums just go and die somewhere?

Baawwww dis is too hard can you dum it down u gotta think bout casual playerz!!!111

CreamyBlood

Arcane
Well, Whiskey joined me and we had a great time. Unfortunately the mission is really designed for 3-5 players. I've tried it solo about ten times and get killed all the time. Two players (thanks Whiskey) is not too bad. We actually cleared the East Compound but got killed in the end but it was intense and fun.

Great times. Hard mission.

I think it needs three potatoes and a canuck to complete, and even then you have to be on your toes. I doubt five would be a pushover.

Here's the mission potatojohn

I hope this isn't some scam site and infects your computer.

http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/402705/CB-SecureKamino071-Stratis-7z.html

I've decided not to change it, unless there are bugs I'll leave it as is because I kind of like it the way it is. Even if it does piss me off. One day I'll complete it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom