Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Avatar Gallery Submission Thread

Do you care about custom avatars?

• Yes, and I want something done about it.

Votes: 314 54.1%
  • No, just leave it the way it is.

Votes: 266 45.9%

• Total voters

FeelTheRads

Arcane
Thanks, but they're borked? They should have transparent corners and they appear white. What did I do wrong?

Self-Ejected

Jack

█▓▒░
Patron
Insert Title Here
Thanks, but they're borked? They should have transparent corners and they appear white. What did I do wrong?
They were converted to jpegs for some raisin. Did you export them like that?

Edit: The archive you uploaded was fine.

Crane

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath
Satan It wasn't really ignored -- I just needed some time to get around to it ;)

Added FFT and the new Bloodnet avatars.

The Bloodnet gallery is missing plenty of the portraits that were in the zip file, including the custom ones ghostdog made. Is there a limit to how many that can fit in one gallery, or is it just going to take a little more time for the rest to appear?

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Satan It wasn't really ignored -- I just needed some time to get around to it ;)

Added FFT and the new Bloodnet avatars.

The Bloodnet gallery is missing plenty of the portraits that were in the zip file, including the custom ones ghostdog made. Is there a limit to how many that can fit in one gallery, or is it just going to take a little more time for the rest to appear?

Hmm, weird. Are you sure there are any others are missing besides ghostdog's?

Crooked Bee

Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Hmm yeah, I didn't notice that. Could you maybe upload them without the corners at all so I can add transparency myself?

Hmm, dunno what you mean?
Anyway try these:
http://www.filedropper.com/transparentcorners
Or if not, here they are with black corners:
http://www.filedropper.com/blackcorners
Although they suck like this.

I mean: did you add those corners yourself? If so, what were the originals that you added the borders to? What kind of borders did those have?

Crane

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath

Yeah, all of Stark's (the protagonist) portraits, tons of recruitable NPCs, other NPCs and enemies, etc. There were 185 total in the zip file, which is a lot, but I figured that since they were so small in size it wouldn't matter.

Crooked Bee

Patron

Yeah, all of Stark's (the protagonist) portraits, tons of recruitable NPCs, other NPCs and enemies, etc. There were 185 total in the zip file, which is a lot, but I figured that since they were so small in size it wouldn't matter.

Weird; they're all there in the folder on the server, I've just double-checked it. 174 in total, not to count ghostdog's (which I haven't uploaded for now since they're considerably smaller).

Crane

Arcane
Patron

Weird; they're all there in the folder on the server, I've just double-checked it. 174 in total, not to count ghostdog's (which I haven't uploaded for now since they're considerably smaller).
Oh, you know what, I just double checked the folder on my hard drive and somehow I left out a handful of portraits from the first zip file. Give me a little bit and I'll get those made and uploaded. Most of them are already up - it's not as bad as I thought.

Crooked Bee

Patron

Looking good now?

Oh, you know what, I just double checked the folder on my hard drive and somehow I left out a handful of portraits from the first zip file. Give me a little bit and I'll get those made and uploaded. Most of them are already up - it's not as bad as I thought.

Sure, no problem.

Crooked Bee

Patron

Crane

Arcane
Patron

Err.. can you double check that? While some of the 15 made it into the gallery, most of them didn't. Maybe rename them or something.

Aaah!

Okay, re-uploaded them all now. Should be 189 of them in total. If there are fewer of them, that must be xenforo behaving the way it always does.
Looks good to me. If this is the way the forum software behaves all the time, I imagine being an admin isn't very pleasant work.

Ranselknulf

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
There should be custom avatars, but you shouldn't be able to pick your own custom avatar.

Your avatar should be selected by the hive mind.

FeelTheRads

Arcane
Bros.. bros.. for Torment sprites:

Shadows?
swzdEG0.jpg
Or no shadows?
c0iValj.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom