Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
C49cLPN.png

Fedora Master

STOP POSTING
Patron
Edgy
Wrath is actually worse as it stands. And knowing Owlcat most of those companions are gonna be built like shit as well.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Wrath is actually worse as it stands. And knowing Owlcat most of those companions are gonna be built like shit as well.
It is a fucking crusade,mate. That is all i need from a game,have been waiting for that shit for 30 years now! Don't care if the VA cast is all wheelchair racers. I care for the story and the gameplay. Of which i don't know if it is good or not,because it is not out. I do have high expectation from the game since they did the first one very well. I don't mind sjw cunts in the game as long as i get to kill them,which the first game let me. It let me be an ars and do as i see fit. Tho in that aspect bg3 too lets me kill shit i dislike. When they come out i will play them if God willz it,and i will write a fast review in fanta fashion. I won't hold back if i dislike it :).

Last edited:

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath

Nah they caved to you whiny faceroll fuckers and everyone has 35 point buys now.

Only concern I have is that it's harder to get to some of the classes with the companions than it was in P:K because you encounter fewer of them early enough to productively switch classes.

Fedora Master

STOP POSTING
Patron
Edgy
The amount of points was never the problem it was their retarded distribution and the choices for subclasses.

Owlcat optimized their encounters for rollplaying and gave you characters statted for role-playing.

Desiderius

Patron
The amount of points was never the problem it was their retarded distribution and the choices for subclasses.

Owlcat optimized their encounters for rollplaying and gave you characters statted for role-playing.

Nice journotake, dimwit. I spent the last two years proving this theory dead wrong (after starting out assuming it must be true!), and if you'd bothered to play the game you'd have no doubt discovered the same for yourself.

Stop beclowning yourself by spouting off about shit you know nothing about in the wrong forum for the topic.

Fedora Master

STOP POSTING
Patron
Edgy

Nice journotake, dimwit. I spent the last two years proving this theory dead wrong (after starting out assuming it must be true!), and if you'd bothered to play the game you'd have no doubt discovered the same for yourself.

Stop beclowning yourself by spouting off about shit you know nothing about in the wrong forum for the topic.

Unlike you I finished the game only twice because I'm not an insufferable autist and have other interests so please excuse my lack of in depth autism.

Desiderius

Patron
Unlike you I finished the game only twice because I'm not an insufferable autist and have other interests so please excuse my lack of in depth autism.

Twice more than I did. I did test out the builds the companions started with and several combinations each because the game is highly replayable. The Day One journotards were wrong. Simple as. Starting stats don't matter much because items and abilities dwarf them and Paizo does a good job making nearly every archetype good at something and the ones Owlcat chose fit well with the setting. No dishonor being wrong. Correct your bad take and carry on.

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Honestly, Larian could just give all assets and make Pierre make KoTC "N" with BG3 graphics. The unique good things about BG3 is the graphics and the unique bad things about KoTC2 is the graphics.

Fedora Master

STOP POSTING
Patron
Edgy

Twice more than I did. I did test out the builds the companions started with and several combinations each because the game is highly replayable. The Day One journotards were wrong. Simple as. Starting stats don't matter much because items and abilities dwarf them and Paizo does a good job making nearly every archetype good at something and the ones Owlcat chose fit well with the setting. No dishonor being wrong. Correct your bad take and carry on.

You know I don't think you're a bad guy but cool it with the talking-down.
Im simply not confident that Owlcat wont fuck up Wrath after seeing their design in Kingmaker. There's something about Slavic devs that makes them design their games against the player, like a That Guy DM who thinks his job is to beat the party.

Desiderius

Patron
Yeah that was out of line. They have that rep but for real the amount of tools in game that you can draw on is nuts.

Haven’t had this much fun since Gold Box days exactly because there’s so much you can do and times where you need most of it.

Sort of like Worm/Ship fight in D:OSII.

Swen

Scholar
Shitposter
Solasta failed and now codex peasants trying to cope with Pathfinder, pathetic.

Those gopniks from Owlcuck don't know what it takes to make a true RPG masterpiece.

Just look at this sh*t, nobody likes it besides some codex autists.

vWHPqhp.png

I bet Wrath of the Cuck won't score much higher...

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
То be fair, those ratings are probably from the start of the game when it was bugged up the butt.

Reinhardt

Arcane
PF:WoTR :
  • - Has lichdoom
  • - Has other mythic paths (Dragon, Swarm who talks, Demon, etc)
  • - Has Arueshalae
  • - Has Nocticula
  • - Has a amazing HoMM3 crusade system
  • - Hundreds if not thousands of cool spells
  • - Lv cap? 20/10 mythic
  • - Glorious PF1e ruleset.
  • (...)
Lol. Literally "who carss"
Wtf, i love bg3 now! Victor, how much Larian paid you?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom