Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
In my defense at least my companions suck dick so it balances out.
He he, yeah, I bet they are.
Also, Obsidian and Bioware CAN write good companions if they really try. Kotor 2 easily comes to mind.

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
You paid money for a demo. You don't get to throw that word around, little man.
...said the guy who's BUYING ITEMS in "a complete finished product!", while failing to see the bigger picture.
Well I can afford it for one. Two, it is a finished game and I can do whatever I want in my leisure with it, and if buying goodies makes me happy then I will do so. You payed money for a demo. Probably doesn't even count as a beta. You PAID money to help a developer by giving them critiques and ideas. You've commited the worst sin of all. What you've done is worse than working for free, like Crispy. No, you PAID to do the developers job for them. Need I say more.

And I'm not a Larian hater. I like Divinity OS, but this is the worst cuckery I have ever seen. You should feel ashamed. You deserve the belt.

Orud

Scholar
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
Wait, they've move the release date forward?

Those sons of bitches. Am I glad I started with my 700th playthrough of the entire BG series early. Still, my holidays are planned around early September.
You guys paid money to play a fucking demo? And people call me stupid for buying items in Diablo 4, A COMPLETE FINISHED PRODUCT!
Yeah, but you paid money for Diablo 4, so you'll always lose. Shit doesn't even have a Paladin class.

Harthwain

Magister
Well I can afford it for one.
So can they.

Two, it is a finished game and I can do whatever I want in my leisure with it, and if buying goodies makes me happy then I will do so.
They can do whatever they want in their leisure with it, and if buying an early access makes them happy, then what's the problem? They still get to play the full game after it releases. Hell, they bought it cheaper than it will be when it releases. Participating in making the game is also an upside, not a downside, because they can say what they like or don't like so technically developers can make the game better.

You payed money for a demo. Probably doesn't even count as a beta. You PAID money to help a developer by giving them critiques and ideas. You've commited the worst sin of all. What you've done is worse than working for free, like Crispy. No, you PAID to do the developers job for them.
You paid (not "payed", you uneducated savage) for items. Not an expansion. You gave away MONEY for some stupid ITEM. Not even a GAME (early access or otherwise). And I wouldn't even mind that, because it's your money. You can burn it for all I care.

BUT

I do have a problem with a dumb fuck who's denigrating other people's money-wasting choices while being no better himself. You have no leg to stand on here, hypocrite.

For the record: I don't even own the game. I am waiting for the full release to see how it is. And I am not sure I will buy it even then. My experience with Divinity series wasn't that good. Hence me watching how it goes from the sidelines.

Need I say more.
No. You've proven that all of your ratings were justified.

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
So can they.

Two, it is a finished game and I can do whatever I want in my leisure with it, and if buying goodies makes me happy then I will do so.
They can do whatever they want in their leisure with it, and if buying an early access makes them happy, then what's the problem? They still get to play the full game after it releases. Hell, they bought it cheaper than it will be when it releases. Participating in making the game is also an upside, not a downside, because they can say what they like or don't like so technically developers can make the game better.

You payed money for a demo. Probably doesn't even count as a beta. You PAID money to help a developer by giving them critiques and ideas. You've commited the worst sin of all. What you've done is worse than working for free, like Crispy. No, you PAID to do the developers job for them.
You paid (not "payed", you uneducated savage) for items. Not an expansion. You gave away MONEY for some stupid ITEM. Not even a GAME (early access or otherwise). And I wouldn't even mind that, because it's your money. You can burn it for all I care.

BUT

I do have a problem with a dumb fuck who's denigrating other people's money-wasting choices while being no better himself. You have no leg to stand on here, hypocrite.

For the record: I don't even own the game. I am waiting for the full release to see how it is. And I am not sure I will buy it even then. My experience with Divinity series wasn't that good. Hence me watching how it goes from the sidelines.

Need I say more.

Okay bitch, lets go.

Harthwain

Magister
Okay bitch, lets go.
Um. No. I am not watching another one of your shitty smartphone ramblings, because you're too lazying to do a proper video on a computer OR just type a bunch of words on a keyboard. Put in some effort or fuck off.

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Okay bitch, lets go.
Um. No. I am not watching another one of your shitty smartphone ramblings, because you're too lazying to do a proper video on a computer OR just type a bunch of words on a keyboard. Put in some effort or fuck off.

Weak punk. But whatever. I was scared of angry adults screaming at me when I was small to so whatever. Just don't disrespect me with bullshit.

Holy fucking Christ, this A—grade sperg is genuinely arguing that buying items in Diablo IV is a smart use of money because “the game is done”.

I never said that. Don't put words in my mouth.

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
I really enjoy watching these high IQ vids, SDG.
Dude I ain't wrong. I know I'm not a master wordsmith but my arguments are solid as a cheese turd. And these cunts are too scared to watch my videos because they have no counter argument. They would have to work on it for days just to pick it apart. I'm not so sure they are capable because right is right.

Reinhardt

Arcane
They would have to work on it for days just to pick it apart.
you are retard, your "goth sorceress" is a tranny, you are shit player even by low d4 standards. oh, and you also blocked me, because truth hurts your fee-fees.

Cnaiur

Augur
Dude I ain't wrong. I know I'm not a master wordsmith but my arguments are solid as a cheese turd. And these cunts are too scared to watch my videos because they have no counter argument. They would have to work on it for days just to pick it apart. I'm not so sure they are capable because right is right.

Trying to move to the 'I was just trolling corner' huh. Textbook behaviour.

Orud

Scholar
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
Brothers, and brothers pretending to be sisters, do not turn your ear to this filthy console peasant that seeks to escape his Diablo 4 filth.

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!

Trying to move to the 'I was just trolling corner' huh. Textbook behaviour.
Trolling? No there was literally one guy who was too scared to watch me spank his butt and another guy who just made up random words and put them in my mouth. Trolling is just being annoying for the lulz which I honestly do on occasion. But in this case I'm rightiously fuckin up early access nerds because they deserve it. They are part of the problem.

Tyrr

Liturgist
So can they.

BUT

Need I say more.

Okay bitch, lets go.

I would suggest getting a capture card. Even DSP stopped filming the screen years ago.

Harthwain

Magister
Trolling? No there was literally one guy who was too scared to watch me spank his butt
:hahano:

I am not watching someone who can't even get a proper setup to talk about something in a video. I know it's the age of watching YouTubers, Twitchers and anyone can stream, make pictures or videos, but at least have some standards before you start doing this shit, instead doing it on a fucking phone.

If you can't do this much (or maybe you can't afford it), you can at least write your "arguments" in here. In a post. For free. Since it's, you know, an INTERNET FORUM dedicated to such things? Now, here is an interesting observation: You ARE making posts about how glorious your retort is and yet not writing a proper post in a response. At this point it is obvious who is making a bad faith argument here, regardless of how lazy (or stupid) you actually are.

I mean, it is not like I am asking you to do more than I would do if our situations were to be reversed. Which is - I think - a fine standard to adhere to.

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
I see a whole lot of cowardly excuses. Not much I can argue with. Maybe move over to resetera where you can't so much as tell somebody "I disagree" without getting banned. Maybe your bitch ass will be happier there. One big happy hivemind family.

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
SDG, I am surprised this dude hasn't put you on ignore yet (I happen to be in his list of hundreds of ignored users, not sure why).

Harthwain

Magister
I see a whole lot of cowardly excuses. Not much I can argue with.
The pot calling the kettle black. There isn't much I can argue with when you consistently avoid listing your arguments. Can't say I am surprised though. But you know what is even funnier? It doesn't really matter what you say about the early access. Your own position (the one where you think that playing "a finished game!" is somehow making paying for in-game items is any better) is retarded in and of itself. The fact that you focus so much on early access instead of realizing this shows how brain-dead you are.

Maybe move over to resetera where you can't so much as tell somebody "I disagree" without getting banned. Maybe your bitch ass will be happier there. One big happy hivemind family.
What resetera has to do with anything? We two clearly disagree and neither of us is banned right now. Although I am somewhat aware of your past, so maybe it's you who shouldn't be sending me to resetera and instead trying to be a good boy here, instead of acting like a stupid drunk bitch and making even dumber pool threads, only to ask the moderators to fix them for you? Seriously, the more you post, the more I see you aren't worth the time. So don't be surprised when I stop bothering with your presence altogether. This is my last warning to you.

Mojobeard

Augur
War Cleric sounds pretty much exactly what many people were waiting for, as the way they incorporated Paladin is just exhausting.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom