Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 RELEASE THREAD

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
C'mon Larian, why do you have problems with creativity? Placing a black into game, make his parent a councilor of Baldur's Gate, and make him a playable character will not make better story.

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
C'mon Larian Wizards of the Coast from 10 years ago, why do you have problems with creativity? Placing a black into game, make his parent a councilor of Baldur's Gate, and make him a playable character will not make better story.

https://forgottenrealms.fandom.com/wiki/Murder_in_Baldur's_Gate
As you can see he's black in shining white armor.
J2h0a5L.png

Oh dear that skill of the artist... It's so bad.

Padzi

Arbiter
C'mon Larian, why do you have problems with creativity? Placing a black into game, make his parent a councilor of Baldur's Gate, and make him a playable character will not make better story.
Wyll is the worst companion.
More -> Wyll in full realise BG3 is the worst. Even EA BG3 Wyll was more intersting.

Ryzer

Arcane
Wyll is the justiciar paladin, protecting the world, moralizing everyone and being profoundly good at everything. Obviously it's a token Black to prove that they are not RACIST, unlike you ungrateful codexers.
So of course it was written by soy-full liberal whites living in urban cities, with low T, also BLM supporters.

Last edited:

jf8350143

Liturgist
I would argue that Kalach is the worst companion.

Wyll is just boring, Kalach has very little content and her writing is offensively bad.

DemonKing

Arcane
Still slogging through ACT 3 but have to say I really enjoyed seeing Shadowheart and Astarian's quest lines through (evil options). The amount and quality of cutscenes that Larian created even for stuff that won't be seen by every player is pretty incredible.

Cyberarmy

Love fool
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Still slogging through ACT 3 but have to say I really enjoyed seeing Shadowheart and Astarian's quest lines through (evil options). The amount and quality of cutscenes that Larian created even for stuff that won't be seen by every player is pretty incredible.

Those companions are the most fleshed out ones, other party members can't even compare. Maybe Lae'zel a bit.

Swen

Scholar
Shitposter

The Jester

Cipher

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Is that the same faggot with the fetish for weird ankle guards that made s lot of shit Pathfinder Art?
If you're talking about Wayne Reynolds, this ain't his work apparently.
Ah yes.
I fucking hate that guys characters.
View attachment 43374

Weirdly his 40K art is perfectly fine, so I guess he insists on making shit art for PF
Wayne is based he makes feminists and trannies seethe.
6U0vGdM.png
Damn whoever has the autism to look at his overwrought art long enough to find cleavage must be really desperate

The Jester

Cipher
Is that the same faggot with the fetish for weird ankle guards that made s lot of shit Pathfinder Art?
Ah yes.
View attachment 43374

Weirdly his 40K art is perfectly fine, so I guess he insists on making shit art for PF
6U0vGdM.png
Damn whoever has the autism to look at his overwrought art long enough to find cleavage must be really desperate
6U0vGdM.png
Who the fuck authored this? Who is sitting there seething at this? Holy fucking lmao.

Imagine being in shambles over a bit of cleavage and a smidgen of thigh.
If you guys want some :what: here :

Industy artist fail: Wayne Reynolds

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Ah yes.
View attachment 43374

6U0vGdM.png
6U0vGdM.png
Who the fuck authored this? Who is sitting there seething at this? Holy fucking lmao.

Dude I want my two minutes back.

Junmarko

† Cristo è Re †
Patron
BG3 is like the CRPG equivalent of Lewis Hamilton.

He might very well be one of the best f1 drivers of all time...but at the end of the day he's just a virtue signalling nigger with a monkeypox flag on his helmet so no one gives a shit.

jf8350143

Liturgist
At least there are people become interested in CRPG because of BG3. Not much but there are some of them.

Though from what I can tell, most of them are interested in a different aspect of the game(mostly story and romance, especially romance) comparing to people on codex, but still as long as they buy those smaller CRPG that's a good thing.

Hagashager

Educated
Ah yes.
View attachment 43374

6U0vGdM.png
6U0vGdM.png

"A Blog about gaming, social justice and repair broken communities"

[Playful jingle] one of these things is not like the other [playful jingle]

Okay but really though, that's just some goon's weird blog. It's hardly at the epicenter of social commentary outlets.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom