Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Battle Brothers + Beasts & Exploration, Warriors of the North and Blazing Deserts DLC Thread

agris

Arcane
Patron
solid winamp reference in the above image by rapsdjff and co.

Reinhardt

Arcane
Being peasant is suffering...
2r3im88.jpg

Teut Busnet

Cipher
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
Body heals exhaustion&all (non-permanent) injuries, spirit gives a veteran level up (+1 to three stats of your choice).
Wich makes this event not a 'Choice' anymore, once you know that. Who takes the injury healing potion?

Maybe 3-4 Hexen necklaces or a semi-random magic item vs a veteran level potion would be interesting.

Reinhardt

Arcane
So my soft ironman is not ironman now. Game decided to use FUCK YOU tactic against my peasant horde so i loaded earlier save before i started this job.

Noble contract to defend city against undead siege. Finished two waves and then third wave with priest and lots of legionaries appeared. And THEN, because it's night, SUDDENLY 10 alps joined the battle. Because why not.

Nobles are not your friends!

Darth Canoli

Arcane
The autism mod has been updated to WotN and the latest patch: https://www.nexusmods.com/battlebrothers/mods/60?tab=files

Enhanced Enemies
  • Low level enemies added for single character starts.
  • Increased variety of spawn options in the mid game.
  • Scaling extended out for larger parties and longer games
  • Powerful new enemies like hulking orc behemoths
  • Legendary versions of all enemies in legendary difficulty mode
  • More blood on all damaged enemies, more particle effects

It's appealing, although what this game needs is a sequel turning it into a cRPG and why not managing a faction ?

Murk

Arcane
Apparently it is a hot debate whether the mod that basically doubles your cart's inventory space is a QOL or a "cheat".

Autismists know no limits.

Payd Shell

Arcane
Apparently it is a hot debate whether the mod that basically doubles your cart's inventory space is a QOL or a "cheat".

Autismists know no limits.
It is a cheat because the limitations are put in place from the devs for the sole reason of being a time sink. I'm not saying it's a bad idea to use the mod because I don't think many of the dev's decisions make for interesting gameplay, they're there to pad the time you spend with the game.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom