Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Battle Brothers + Beasts & Exploration, Warriors of the North and Blazing Deserts DLC Thread

Tigranes

Arcane
I tend to favour high fatigue dudes with attack/def, sometimes to the detriment of resolve etc. Jugglers and Jesters & Thieves are nice cheap picks for people that can be useful very quickly (though not very sturdy), and then Sellswords and Hedge Knights with a couple of Bowyers for more expensive types.

In standard playthroughs I'd usually just fill up with Apprentices, Brawlers, too.

34scell

Augur
I'm thinking of dumping fatigue altogether and getting all miners. Just swarm the enemy in bad terrain with pathfinder and polearm.

Taka-Haradin puolipeikko

Filthy Kalinite
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Bubbles In Memoria
https://store.steampowered.com/news/?appids=365360
Changelog for 1.3.0.19
  • Changed named item stat generation numbers slightly to create higher quality named items in general, and better light and medium armors in particular. Only applies to items generated after this update.
  • Changed value of most beast trophies to be higher.
  • Fixed potentially wrong starting XP of characters in 'Deserter' origin.
  • Fixed 'Gash' skill used for attacks of opportunity instead of 'Slash' skill.
  • Fixed visual glitch when a disarmed character's shield is hit.
  • Fixed world map generator failing on some rare map seeds that result in little water.
  • Fixed issue with 'Lone Wolf' origin when having two hedge knights in the roster and no other backgrounds.
  • Fixed various minor issues.

Murk

Arcane
Found this for about 45,000 gold.

I didn't even know you could get an armor-to-fatigue ratio this good.

d72c7fb477762fb6c8ee74781c95b5af.png

hivemind

Cipher
Patron
Pretty Princess
beasts are retarded

like once you get to midgame they are either too easy and boring with banal rewards or they are fucking trees and lindwurms that gas you or fucking unholds that cause obnoxious injuries that cut into your bottom line even fi the dont kill anyone

Teut Busnet

Cipher
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
Looks like they really fucking upped the named armour value
Upped it a bit too much, maybe.

I liked it, when 'unique' armor was still comparable to the 'ready-made' stuff.

354 / 29 compared to the 320 / 42 of a regular Coat of plates is

But I guess it's only one attack more before max fatigue and one hit more you can take, so it's not too bad.

hivemind

Cipher
Patron
Pretty Princess
I WILL NEVER STOP POSTING UNTIL THE RATRDED KRAUTS WHO AMDE THIS GARBAGE GAME RETURN TO ME THE HUNDREDS OF HOURS I SPENT LOCKED IN A BRAINFOG INDUCING GRIND THAT LEFT ME FATIGUED AND EMOTIONALLY DRAINED

Murk

Arcane
Looks like they really fucking upped the named armour value

Shortly after, same town too, sold another famed armor which was 330/38 (which is still really good, though not as ridiculous -- and not worth 40k gold).

Also, man, if the new boss armor (the uhh... the Moose demon thing, the Iljatar or whatever, no clue how to spell it) was a light armor that worked with Nimble, it'd be so ridiculously good. It's still good now, but the Davkul set is much better in terms of regeneration.

Parabalus

Arcane
Just edit your lone wolf to whatever you want, searching for perfect seeds is similar, but more time consuming.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom