Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Lonely Vazdru

Pimp my Title
Nutcracker said:
If you think that's bad, wait till you see Higher Game's location.

My god ! Twins ! The poor woman. :shock:

Elwro

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showthre ... 915&page=2

Moriendor said:
Or to compare it to the movies... I'm not gonna go and watch a black&white movie anymore, and I'm also not gonna go into a cinema that only has stereo sound or small screens or crappy seats with little room for the legs etc. - If I pay EUR 8.00 - 10.00 for my ticket, then they better have huge ass screens, THX sound of the highest possible quality, comfy seats and maybe even digital projection for maximum image quality.

Mayday

Augur
If I have no brain, I should probably just lie down and have a nice slice of SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Mr Happy

Scholar
Elwro said:
http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1915&page=2

Moriendor said:
Or to compare it to the movies... I'm not gonna go and watch a black&white movie anymore, and I'm also not gonna go into a cinema that only has stereo sound or small screens or crappy seats with little room for the legs etc. - If I pay EUR 8.00 - 10.00 for my ticket, then they better have huge ass screens, THX sound of the highest possible quality, comfy seats and maybe even digital projection for maximum image quality.

God the forum post layout of RPG Watch is quite possibly the most irritating thing I see on a semi-weekly basis.

Rat Keeng

Liturgist
If you have the time, check out this thread, particularly Corsair's posts. They are golden:
I'm pretty sure Fallout had pretty bad voice acting (Killian sounded bored every time I talked to him), minimalistic character creation (You couldn't even decide his/her hair color, it was all mechanics!) A fairly drab environment (Everything was brown and black, the brightest thing I ever saw was my Vault Suit.) and both Fallout and Fallout 2 had their share of bugs.

He's a right joker that one.

cutterjohn

Cipher
kingcomrade said:
How to play RPGs
RPGs.gif
Is that the EXTREME Ass Effect version?

[EDIT]
I REFUSE to acknowledge that Bethesda has anything to do with a Fallout 3, and am still waiting to wake up from this nightmare...

Solomon Doone

Novice
Shame.

I can't believe you haven't yet juiced ESF for everything it's worth, which coincidentally is nothing.

Therefore, as absurdum this thread should not exist.

Surgey

Scholar
Fez said:
Have you tried getting that PSX emulator running KC? Know any good sites and guides for that or other console emulators? I've got old console games I wouldn't mind playing on the PC.

You'll probably have to use a peer2peer program to get the BIOS; the emulators are usually easy to find.

Texas Red

Whiner
DarkSign said:
Man. Porcu / ~aphatmc really needs to come back and give us some new quotes. You guys are over using the bit of cannon we have.

Did this aphatmc post anything else beside the multiheaded dick thread? Did he just come here and post a massivly pointless spam topic?

KreideBein

Scholar
DarkSign said:
Man. Porcu / ~aphatmc really needs to come back and give us some new quotes. You guys are over using the bit of cannon we have.

Or people just need to start reaching beyond the first page. Of course, I wouldn't be averse to a reappearance of him to provide new quotes.

Suicidal

Arcane
The Walkin' Dude said:
DarkSign said:

Did this aphatmc post anything else beside the multiheaded dick thread? Did he just come here and post a massivly pointless spam topic?

Well, there are some more of his topics in retardoland, but I'm not sure what's in there.
He does have more than 300-350 posts, BTW. And since the multiheaded dicks thread is 10 pages long(25 posts per page), and not all of the posts there were his, it's safe to assume that's not the only one of his creations.

EDIT :

And KreideBein is right, I've never seen anyone continue the chain beyond K.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom