Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

fastpunk

Arbiter
Lumpy said:
You all fail against trolling.
I mean, it must be trolling, right?

Probably some codexer having some fun. If not, then... oh well. Bethesda and their fanbase certainly deserve each other.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Some Bethesda fanboy on the M&B forums. The mind boggles.

Don't forget that Bathesteda is making a game for PC called Fallout 3. Taleworlds is a lazy company they still haven't updated their homepage to indicate it's .960

Some problems with Mount and Blade:
1. Character Customizerization is too complicated. Random button makes some WEIRD faces sometimes. Why? Also you can't make asian people without adherering to the sterotypical Mongholian look. Racist much?
2. Not enough variety of weapons. Uh ok... So I got all this money and I can't even get customized weapons? I can't even have a katana?Everyone looks the same. That's boring.
3. No storline. Need I say more?
4. No guns? They had guns around 1100s... So be historically accurate idiots.
5. Horses should be one shot one kill. Um, if you hit a hose it goes down... Isn't that a given? Why do they have a health bar?

So, basically, a game is shit when you can't buy a katana. Also, M&B's random face generation is apparently worse than Oblivion's, although it's actually better. And guns have been in widespread use since 1100, because we all know the First Crusade had been fought with rifles and cannons.

How retarded can a person be?

And what the fuck is "Customizerization"? That guy has some serious language problems.

Suicidal

Arcane
1. Character Customizerization is too complicated. Random button makes some WEIRD faces sometimes. Why? Also you can't make asian people without adherering to the sterotypical Mongholian look. Racist much?
2. Not enough variety of weapons. Uh ok... So I got all this money and I can't even get customized weapons? I can't even have a katana?Everyone looks the same. That's boring.
5. Horses should be one shot one kill. Um, if you hit a hose it goes down... Isn't that a given? Why do they have a health bar?

All I can say is: "retarded weeaboo".

Badgermaster

Educated
JarlFrank said:
Some Bethesda fanboy on the M&B forums. The mind boggles.

Don't forget that Bathesteda is making a game for PC called Fallout 3. Taleworlds is a lazy company they still haven't updated their homepage to indicate it's .960

So, basically, a game is shit when you can't buy a katana. Also, M&B's random face generation is apparently worse than Oblivion's, although it's actually better. And guns have been in widespread use since 1100, because we all know the First Crusade had been fought with rifles and cannons.

How retarded can a person be?

Yeesh. Even the Japanese weren't stupid enough to use the katana as a battlefield weapon after the first Mongol invasion, seeing as they discovered that it had shit penetration even against cured leather armor, never mind anything made of metal. It rapidly went back to being a dueling weapon, used in much the same context as the European rapier.

You'd think these people would actually, I dunno, research Japanese weapons and military history if they have such a hardon for the subject... But I suppose it's simply easier to worship the fantasy Japan they've constructed in their heads.

Black

Arcane
I have no idea who this guys are, but I like them for the way they've treated that bethtard.

ushdugery

Scholar
I've had a father all of my life and some of you people might not know what that feels like coming from an age when they were all busy walking away from the pregnant mothers of their children. There are laws now that stop them walking away so I'll never know what it's like to not have a father and I'm going to play the part where he leaves over and over so I can once again feel complete as long as it isn't some sort of gimmick this is a serious issue for me.

Lingwe

Liturgist
Lots of humour posts by someone calling himself Vault Boy 3000 in this thread.

Starting with http://www.bethsoft.com/bgsforums/index ... p=12417546

Agreed.

I wish negativity would be grounds for banning from now on. Dang negative people want too many changes because they don't agree with what Bethesda thought would be better and make us happier.

I still love you Bethesda.

He makes a lot of stupid posts after that as well so be sure to read them all.

Black

Arcane
No, I won't.
That guy is just an annoying piece of crap, trying to sound smart without knowledge about Fallout or even video games at all. He's a perfect example of bethesda's target audience.

Longshanks

Augur
Good troll. He likes Fallout but complains about Oblivion being too hard and requiring the player to read the manual.
He did a nice job of casting Oblivion fans as hardcore gamers impeding the progress of the genre. :lol:

Either that or it's Pete Molineaux.

jagged-jimmy

Prophet
Codex 2012
http://www.bethsoft.com/bgsforums/index ... 3606&st=40

Diablo vs. Fallout debate reaches Bethforums. Of course some dedicated F3-fan mocks on Diablo 3 to strengthen his argumentation... and produces the most ironic irony ever:

Its just when people point to Diablo 3 and say thats it the perfect sequel I have to disagree. It seems more like a rehash of something they know will sell like hotcakes.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom