Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Slith

Scholar
Kraszu said:
The funny thing is that you burn in hell even if never know about religion according to that. That is pretty sick.

What I found more unsettling was the fact that the comic was straight up advertisement for chick tracts. Is the website supposed to be satire?

HotSnack

Cipher
Chick is awesome. That he used to be a DnD player himself only furthers his awesomeness. In all seriousness though, there is a rant somewhere on that site about religion in rpgs and if I recall correctly, one of his complaints was something like "religion in rpgs teaches you that if you do X, then God gives you spell Y" which I do have to agree. Religion in rpgs for most cases should NOT be about getting mad powahz (powers as in casting force lightning, not as in having a really nice church and your own theme park, which would be cool, but only if you wanted to play as that kind of a religious leader).

Lumpy

Arcane
Slith said:
Kraszu said:
The funny thing is that you burn in hell even if never know about religion according to that. That is pretty sick.

What I found more unsettling was the fact that the comic was straight up advertisement for chick tracts. Is the website supposed to be satire?
Of course not. That's what makes it funny.

Grafo

Augur
http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/5023/5023_01.asp

This shit is just insane. The guy makes statements and doesn't even try to back them up with historical evidence.

And it's so funny the way in one of the panels you see a member of what looks to be the KKK, an organization known for its hatred of Catholics, an organization thats a product of protestant views. Heh just like these shitty cartoons then.

Gah, theres just too many things wrong with it to even try to list.

User was nabbed fit

I've come to the conclusion that hardcore Oblivion fanboys are in severe denial, and need to seek psychiatric help immediately (today it's Oblibion, but who knows where it'll end). Well, at least they would were they to actually venture outside once in a while and interact with commendable people.

denizsi

Arcane
New interesting thread at ESF:

http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/inde ... pic=553201

The OP gave a link to a research page about RPG crowds but he apparently added a right parenthesis to the end of the url by mistake, and some guy:

Your link is broken. Just thought I'd let you know.

Ok, maybe it's reasonable to miss that, but it's ESF afterall.

Some ıtger guy took the time to make this

http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=984024

And one of the climactic posts:

P.S. I am a Hardcore RPGer, I probably am better than you at most games, so shut up about how the people who like Oblivion are no good at other games. That doesn't ever make sense!!!!!!!

Magnificent.

stargelman

Scholar
whitemithrandir said:
http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=556309

RETARD ALERT!
Wow, that's just... pathetic!

BTW, yesterday, for the first time, former fanboy stargelman had one of his posts ... deleted! I mentioned the Codex. I wonder if that is why?

Really? I thought it was because Pete was afraid that if the devs graced any form of critizism with a reply, they'd somehow magically validate it. Isn't that why they're not posting on the Codex anymore?

whatusername

Scholar
whitemithrandir said:
http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=556309

RETARD ALERT!

That thread my headache even worse.

This part made me dizzy:

Now Todd Howard himself - I hear people whinge and whine about Todd all day, people [censored]ing about the effort he has put in to Oblivion, how he sucks, how he "Doesn't read books" well, the truth is;

Todd Howard earns more money than you.
He probably drives a Jag or some other car you will only see in the motoring magazine
He probably owns a massive house
He is well respected
He has admiration from MILLIONS
He is probably better looking than you
He probably has more friends than you

Vidken

Novice
I for one wouldn't mind Oblivion but in a Fallout universe with shotguns and mutants.

Yes I would pay to play such a game.
WOW IT'LL BE LIKE DOOM 3 BUT WITH STATS AND DAYLIGHT AND WHORES AND DRUGS

Oh no! Radscorpions are coming through the crumbling temple wall! Equip your shotgun by pressing [E] and fire it using [Left Mouse Button]!!!

Being a big gay tubesteak hahahahahahahahag
Vidken said:
I for one wouldn't mind Oblivion but in a Fallout universe with shotguns and mutants.

Yes I would pay to play such a game.
WOW IT'LL BE LIKE DOOM 3 BUT WITH STATS AND DAYLIGHT AND WHORES AND DRUGS

Oh no! Radscorpions are coming through the crumbling temple wall! Equip your shotgun by pressing [E] and fire it using [Left Mouse Button]!!!

I saw a radscorpion yesterday.
I heard the brotherhood of steel is recruiting again.
Do you think what happened at Arroyo could happen here?

Vidken

Novice
Admiral jimbob said:
- *Grunt*
- RUMORS

Being a big gay tubesteak hahahahahahahahag
Vidken said:
Admiral jimbob said:
- *Grunt*
- RUMORS

NEW RENO!
I was born and brought up in Reno. All those food traffickers make life here a living hell.
FOOD TRAFFICKERS!
Yeah, they deal illegal sandwiches and... *whisper* hamburgers to folks. Even little kids. It's sickening.
HAMBURGERS!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom