Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

DraQ

Arcane
Cloaked Figure said:
Oblivion with Guns.

ahahhah haha
howard_point.gif

ahahhah haha

Kingston

Arcane
I lack the wit to put something hilarious here
Ok, so I've been trolling the streamer of the F3 vid as he is a fanboi of the game and a dirty russian.

This is a collaborated effort by #fallout.

Some bits:

Atrokkus__> lolcow: LOL WHATS UP FAGS
[19] <Atrokkus__> VaultDweller: подлагивает только временами, это похоже от серва
[19] <Atrokkus__> brotherts: хочу запустит это дело на 52" HD проводом))
[19] <Atrokkus__> lolcow: IS DAT SUM FALLOUT 3
[19] <Atrokkus__> kooperua: а сколько уже играешь подряд часов?)
[19] <Atrokkus__> lolcow: LOOKS LIKE SHIT
[19] <Atrokkus__> hh2n: неожиданно как подкрались
[19] <Atrokkus__> VaultDweller: STFU lolcow
[19] <Atrokkus__> lolcow: U SUK AT THIS GAME BTW
[19] <Atrokkus__> kooperua: lolcow the game is awesome =) shut up ur f**k up
[19] <Atrokkus__> lolcow: THE GAME IS ACTUALLY SHIT
[19] <Atrokkus__> hh2n: OK We get it Now shut up and go f**k your self
[19] <Atrokkus__> wingwam: i want tits
[19] <Atrokkus__> VaultDweller: he said - shut the f**k up
[19] <Atrokkus__> lolcow: I SHOULD KNOW
[19] <Atrokkus__> jhphoto: whoever is playing this sucks ass
[19] <Atrokkus__> Cakc: portgas есть минусы у игры которые ты заметил по ходу игры *?
[19] <Atrokkus__> lolcow: I CREATED IT
[19] <Atrokkus__> wingwam: this game is pretty gay
[19] <Atrokkus__> jhphoto: its a slap in the face to the old fallouts
[19] <Atrokkus__> jhphoto: only 13 year old fps bethesda fanboys will like it
[19] <Atrokkus__> kooperua: man u better go to kitchen and ask ur mama is ur milk ready or not... than back to us) we ll waitin'

[19] <Atrokkus__> rich_american: DID U JUST KILL PUTIN

[20] <Atrokkus__> rich_european: IS DAT HOW KEYS WORK IN RUSSIA
[20] <Atrokkus__> rich_european: WRONG WAY MORON

I'm sure you'll understand that a lot of fun has been had by all.

Now we need your help, go to #fallout on irc.gamesurge.net, STEEL BE WITH YOU

entertainer

Arbiter
http://www.bethsoft.com/bgsforums/index ... pic=886843

huge fan of the original Fallout and Fallout 2 said:
I've been watching the videos and reading the interviews and it looks like you're putting a lot of effort into staying true to what made the originals great - things like nuclear catapults and exploding cars. I see some forums on the internet complaining about Bethesda's approach to the dark humour and violence, but come on guys, this was what the original Fallout was all about! I was laughing all the way through my original playthrough of that game.

Deleted member 7219

entertainer said:
http://www.bethsoft.com/bgsforums/index.php?showtopic=886843

huge fan of the original Fallout and Fallout 2 said:
I've been watching the videos and reading the interviews and it looks like you're putting a lot of effort into staying true to what made the originals great - things like nuclear catapults and exploding cars. I see some forums on the internet complaining about Bethesda's approach to the dark humour and violence, but come on guys, this was what the original Fallout was all about! I was laughing all the way through my original playthrough of that game.

I posted that.

http://www.rpgcodex.net/phpBB/viewtopic ... &start=475

Deleted member 7219

She can't be Fallout 3's version of a ghoul, they're criminally insane just like the Fallout 3 supermutants aren't they?

uhjghvt

Scholar
shes not a ghoul, the guy was running around so fast that I'm not sure where she was though. it's a straight screencap from the russian stream that was playing a couple of days ago, no photoshopping

Lingwe

Liturgist
http://www.bethsoft.com/bgsforums/index ... p=12986609

Hey, thanks for stopping by to voice your concern. I don't agree with you, but then again, I don't have to. Personally I make my own choices and just like what I like as most others tend to do.

(IMG:http://static.bethsoft.com/bgs/style_emoticons/default/shrug.gif)

I am hoping for a good game which I can have fun wasting a lot of time. That is all.

BTW, at this point I have to say that most on this forum are looking forward to the game so your post could be seen as flamebait. I do hope we can remain civil in this thread though. I'll try to keep it that way while I am here.

Bethesda Game Studios: where posting criticism is flamebait and grounds for banning.

xuerebx

Erudite
You weren't banned tho where you? I'm sure you posted again after Summer posted that.

Lingwe

Liturgist
You weren't banned tho where you? I'm sure you posted again after Summer posted that.

With two strikes already I'm on a strictly need to post basis (mostly for providing support for my mods).

Any way more fun ensures at the Bethesda Game Studios Forums:

http://www.bethsoft.com/bgsforums/index ... pic=888043

I just noticed the Wikis seem to have been blacklisted on this forum - due to spoiler?
Wouldn't it be more sensible to provide us with a spoiler forum for Fallout 3 instead of completely blacklisting two of the main information sites for anything related to Fallout (3)?

What does the community have to say?

Lol.

xuerebx

Erudite
Yeah that was shit, I hope they unblacklist it.

Ausir's wiki IS the best out there for information regarding all the fallouts. Besides there's not much 'spoilers' on the wiki which I haven't read on the Beth boards themselves.

Bring back the wiki!!1

Deleted member 7219

Lingwe said:

With two strikes already I'm on a strictly need to post basis (mostly for providing support for my mods).

I only got one warning. My level was at 25% when I got banned after saying Fallout 3 was a shooter.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom