Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

zapotec

Liturgist

edgy.png

:martini:

Oh this is a good example of diverse inclusive whatever is called advertising

Caim

Arcane
Well where the fuck does he think that the Fortnite Dance is from? I know that guy is big on fighting games, but what did he expect?

And yes I saw that is Ripley doing the default dance.

MurkrLurkr

Learned

The game follows the fictional story of a global pandemic that engulfed the world and is being ignored by fanatics who do not believe that the disease is real. It is up to the main characters, 4 common citizens adequately protected with gloves and masks, to deal with these fanatics and solve the situation with the force of their own fists.
:abyssgazer:
I know by now that this is likely an old news, but WTF is this abomination? I'm calling resident rainforest denizens to explain felipepepe HeroMarine Jonathan "Zee Nekomimi ...

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
A shame you can't see the dislikes,because I think that video got RATIO'D.
Although there is an app that lets you see the dislikes...

Jonathan "Zee Nekomimi

Hoarder of loli kats./ Funny ^._.^= ∫
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!

The game follows the fictional story of a global pandemic that engulfed the world and is being ignored by fanatics who do not believe that the disease is real. It is up to the main characters, 4 common citizens adequately protected with gloves and masks, to deal with these fanatics and solve the situation with the force of their own fists.
I know by now that this is likely an old news, but WTF is this abomination? I'm calling resident rainforest denizens to explain felipepepe HeroMarine Jonathan "Zee Nekomimi ...

that's peak brazilian game-dev for you.

HeroMarine

Irenaeus
Vatnik
I know by now that this is likely an old news, but WTF is this abomination? I'm calling resident rainforest denizens to explain HeroMarine
Why am I being called to explain? This seems like a typical reddit-tier vidya, of which there are dozens released each day (endless trash).
Got an extension. 140 likes, 755 dislikes. That's an 84% dislike ratio, or five out of six.
Did my part and pitched in my dislike.

Btw, this is the no-sjw thread. So Murk posted it in the wrong place.

MurkrLurkr

Learned
I know by now that this is likely an old news, but WTF is this abomination? I'm calling resident rainforest denizens to explain HeroMarine
Why am I being called to explain? This seems like a typical reddit-tier vidya, of which there are dozens released each day (endless trash).
Got an extension. 140 likes, 755 dislikes. That's an 84% dislike ratio, or five out of six.
Did my part and pitched in my dislike.

Btw, this is the no-sjw thread. So Murk posted it in the wrong place.
Cus you're a brasileiro and the devs are also, so I thought you had some inside information... The thread is already choke-full of stupidity, so I again thought about adding trash to the pile.. You wrongfully tagged another murky guy :P

Caim

Arcane
Would you kindly point me in the right direction?
Just check out the addons for your browser of choice and install it.

Also if you want to keep blocking ads switch away from Chrome or any of its derivatives, since starting January Chrome will implement something called Manifest V3 which will damage if not outright kill the effectiveness of ad and tracker blockers.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Also if you want to keep blocking ads switch away from Chrome or any of its derivatives, since starting January Chrome will implement something called Manifest V3 which will damage if not outright kill the effectiveness of ad and tracker blockers.
Finally, my decision to stick with Firefox since the early 2000s has been vindicated.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom