Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
"Why are you digging your hands through a giant pile of shit?"
"I'M TRAINING MY LOCKPICKING TECHNIQUES!!!!"

the header image :lol:

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheDayBefore/

https://www.reddit.com/recap/TheDayBefore/

FIFD9KX.png

911 Jumper

Learned
Team Ninja without Itagaki is soulless. There's an aura of “let's play it safe” with TN's post-Itagaki output.

Anyway, Sony's Marvel Factory breaks its silence:

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Team Ninja without Itagaki is soulless. There's an aura of “let's play it safe” with TN's post-Itagaki output.

Anyway, Sony's Marvel Factory breaks its silence:

While I do like Nioh 1 & 2, and I fiund the Wo Long demo fairly goid, their edge is dulled. I'm saying this as someone who will probably pick up Rise of the Ronin.

I remember playing the first Ninja Gaiden with my cousin. Great controls, edgy af, and more challenging than any of their recent output.

911 Jumper

Learned
Between this and the guy who got a life sentence for leaking the GTA vid... man, this is pathetic. Techbro culture is such a mistake.

Dragon's Dogma was kind of a cult hit, it's just that on its surface it looks like a run of the mill arpg halfway between souls and skyrim but you have to spend a lot of time with it to notice all of its quirks.

Perkel

Arcane
Apparently games that saw international mainstream success that sits at 89% positive with 28.859 reviews on Steam now qualify as "the most underrated RPG ever made" :lol:
Because it was.

Game was first released on consoles where it bombed hard. Game literally run in latterbox and run like 20fps going down to 10s frequently getting 7s out there. People praised it for combat but nothing else was said about it.
It was PC release years after that gave franchize new wings. Ton of PC players found it amazing and it sold on PC more than on consoles which prodded Capcom to release it on PS4/Xbox which then with new "good word" sold even more.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-67663128

GTA6 haxxor kiddie deemed unfit to stand trial due to severe and violent autism.

The judge said Kurtaj's skills and desire to commit cyber-crime meant he remained a high risk to the public.

He will remain at a secure hospital for life unless doctors deem him no longer a danger.

The court heard that Kurtaj had been violent while in custody with dozens of reports of injury or property damage.

Doctors deemed Kurtaj unfit to stand trial due to his severe autism so the jury was asked to determine whether or not he committed the alleged acts - not if he did so with criminal intent.

Perkel

Arcane
GTA6 haxxor kiddie

not haxxor but true ascended alien.

Despite having his laptop confiscated, Kurtaj managed to breach Rockstar, the company behind GTA, using an Amazon Firestick, his hotel TV and a mobile phone.

Dude is 17. What you did when you were 17 ? I remember being drunk at some parties.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom