Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
1719304013056-png.51624
T0vP0Mx.png
Classic scene:

Alex

Arcane
(...)
2. Skelly rockets do not have AoE damage
(...)

Wait, they don't?! I mean, article 1 never made sense, but you know the trap rooms would be just trivial if that wasn't the case. But I never knew about 2. ...even if it explains why it is always so underwhelming to get revenants into a big fight. What reason could they possibly have for this decision, though?

Wait, they don't?! I mean, article 1 never made sense, but you know the trap rooms would be just trivial if that wasn't the case. But I never knew about 2. ...even if it explains why it is always so underwhelming to get revenants into a big fight. What reason could they possibly have for this decision, though?

Would get really annoying if you were dodging rockets properly but took damage because one impacted an enemy right behind you or something. Would also make them way too good at triggering infighting.

The Decline

Arcane
Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom