Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

ds

Cipher
Patron
ccb2522cf4fac1b7ebbba140bd1fb0ce3998a1747e0c584652ab1d5e68cd3239.jpg

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

The dream's horror doesn't hold a candle to the horror that is making up the word "sanguinare vampiris".
It's especially horrible because in Morrowind, the vampirism disease was called Porphyric Hemophilia.
The name references vampires' habit of drinking blood, but it doesn't straight up tell you "lol this is the vampire disease".

Another example of Oblivion's dumbing down of LITERALLY EVERYTHING about the Elder Scrolls.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
#1: I got a 720k floppy and formatted it, copied over Autoexec.bat and Config.sys, then ripped out everything in the files I didn't need, and instead loaded up this rad mouse driver that only took up 5 kilobytes of RAM. Restarted the machine, and BAM! I had enough memory to run Ultima 7 with mouse and sound!

#2: I installed QEMM to optimize my memory setup. Except for the above boot disk, I never had to worry about managing memory again. :positive:

Last edited:

Daemongar

Arcane
Codex Year of the Donut
#1: I got a 720k floppy and formatted it, copied over Autoexec.bat and Config.sys, then ripped out everything in the files I didn't need, and instead loaded up this rad mouse driver that only took up 5 kilobytes of RAM.
That mouse driver is still available. Down to 3.5 KB or ram in memory now(!) just in case you ever score a 486 and want to flex for the babes by getting Ultima 7 running with the actual voice of the guardian!!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom