Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Vatnik Wumao
GvsL9iS.jpeg

CthuluIsSpy

Arcane
> What is Fallout?
> What is Deus Ex?
> What is Arcanum?

I know those are like 30 years old now but come on, how could you leave out the classics?
For hard mode, name an iconic US-developed RPG in the last 10 years.
Wasteland 3 was released in 2020 and Shadowrun Hong Kong was released in 2015. Banner Saga was released in 2014 and whilst I haven't played it it does seem decent?
But other than those yeah, pickings are pretty slim.
If only Obsidian hadn't consistently shit the bed since New Vegas, and Beth continued to dumb down their games even more, to the point that they turned Fallout into a fucking looter shooter.

Last edited:

Caim

Arcane
> What is Fallout?
> What is Deus Ex?
> What is Arcanum?

I know those are like 30 years old now but come on, how could you leave out the classics?
Baldurs Gate - europe? Ah he means BoLdurrrz Gaye 3: This Is New Shiieeet 11\10.
Neither of you even noticed the real bait which is
>Pathfinder - Asia
:lol:
According to anglos "asia" starts at Turkey, which means that they will refer to Turks as asians. Cyprus is currently partially occupied by Turkey, which in this person's mind would make it asian as well.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom