Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Hag

Arbiter
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.
Or spot a cheapass contractor.
From my (luckily) limited experience :
- They are ready to start to work very quickly or even right now,
- They are very talkative and easy going and will try to get you to sign (as opposite to a good workman who is never missing work)
- Promotional material or stands, ads, flyers, and the like may be warnings since not only it means they need it to find jobs (see previous point) but also they spend time and money on that and not work-related purchase.
- If they offer to work for free or cheap because of state subsidies they'll do a shitty job guaranteed.
- Gut feeling is a good enough reason to deny a contractor.

The best way to find contractors is to know other people who employed them and are happy with the result. Otherwise get several quotes and compare them.
Otherwise learn to do it yourself if you're handy. Tools are expensive but it will still be cheaper than paying someone, and the result will be better than a cheap contractor. But it takes time, lot and lot of time.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
8caql4z06emd1.png

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Sony has put Concord in a coma. Game will go offline on September 6 to evaluate further actions.

Edit: Oh, and they are refunding everyone. This has to be the fastes death of a high budget game that I have ever heard of.

Rahdulan

Omnibus
Patron
Sony has put Concord in a coma. Game will go offline on September 6 to evaluate further actions.

Edit: Oh, and they are refunding everyone. This has to be the fastes death of a high budget game that I have ever heard of.

Sony should've had SEGA's balls to cancel an outright bad project. Now they're what, $300 million dollars down the drain?

Elttharion

Learned
em3clqmGBR87.png

How true is this?
I cant speak for the rest of the fanbase and never played anything past BFA but for me and my circle of friends Cata isnt fondly remembered and you should swap Legion and Wod, and that would actually be pretty generous to WOD as it was a pretty bad expac.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Thank you everyone who commented on the Star Wars/WoW-photo. I genuinely am not that familiar with WoW and actually wanted to know if this was a plausible comparison, or just some Reddit-tier primate talking out of his ass.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom