Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

KreideBein

Scholar
OccupatedVoid said:
KreideBein said:
OccupatedVoid said:
@KreideBein
Hey!
Remember when you said this:
KreideBein @ TESFstapo said:
It's the reincarnation of MASTERCHIEF12345! Clear the board, the master has returned.
I'll let you know that I AM OBLIBIANMAN123!

Ah, I vaguely remember... what was the context for that? All I remember was that I was responding to a post that seemed impossibly stupid.
Here's that post :) :
ya the grafix in Oblibian r the gratest lol!

Ah, I remember now... good times. Do you still have an account there?

User was nabbed fit

I've always wanted to know what's up with the "fishy stick" thing that I keep seeing on ESF?

What kind of gay, juvenile crap is that?

Monica21

Scholar
ViolentOpposition said:
I've always wanted to know what's up with the "fishy stick" thing that I keep seeing on ESF?

Have a Fishy Stick! :D

Fishystick.jpg

The Fishy Stick Phenomenon. No one ever gave me one. :(

User was nabbed fit

Indeed. Sink. Peer pressure condemns you to doing so!

OccupatedVoid

Arbiter
Admiral jimbob said:
I'm tempted to make troll accounts from now on, but I don't want to sink to that level. For some reason.

SINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Together, we can bring down the evil TESFstapo!

KreideBein

Scholar
More ESF fun!

I'm not sure what the rational behind creating a homophobia thread originally was, but I'll bet it was something to the effect of "duhhhhhhhhh..." As it turns out, the thread's real name was "Are you homophobic? Come here so we can flame you!" Most of the people who posted in that thread are flaming idiots (pun intended), including and especially Vipera and Evilfish1.

OccupatedVoid

Arbiter
Vipera @ TESFstapo said:
Homosexuality isn't a 'choice', you're born with it.

Could heterosexuals 'choose' to be sexually attracted to the same sex? It's the same way with homosexuals, they can't 'choose' to be attracted to the other sex.
That is the exact excuse homosexuals choose. Unless there is hard scientific evidence, Vipera is yet again spouting bullshit. Dontcha just love the TESFstapo? :)

Being a big gay tubesteak hahahahahahahahag
Romanian_Dude2005 said:
Muahahaha! Those morons suspended my account again... so much for discussing ideas about TES5 and so much about discussion things other then RP threads in the TES General Discussion.

Atleast I can say I tried

Edit: I'm also very tempted to make troll accounts too

What? They suspended you for discussing TES in general... in the TES General forum?

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
What's there to discuss? It's been established by every game magazine in the world that Oblivion is the most awesome game ever. So, either join us as we offer our daily praises to Bethesda or get the fuck out, you filthy heathen!

Ahzaruuk

Arbiter
OccupatedVoid said:
Vipera @ TESFstapo said:
Homosexuality isn't a 'choice', you're born with it.

Could heterosexuals 'choose' to be sexually attracted to the same sex? It's the same way with homosexuals, they can't 'choose' to be attracted to the other sex.
That is the exact excuse homosexuals choose. Unless there is hard scientific evidence, Vipera is yet again spouting bullshit. Dontcha just love the TESFstapo? :)
There IS proof, if you take Psychology.

They did a sample of taking deceased Hetero and Homosexual subjects, and compaired their brian structure. What they found is that Homosexual Males had certain "female" Brain anatomy.

So in a way, we Don't have a choice.

Lumpy

Arcane
I've also heard that this is the case. Homosexuals have partially opposite sex brains. Transsexuals have wholly opposite sex brains.
Also, "we"?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom