Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
I wonder if that woman there actually enjoys what she does, let alone played any videogame in her life.

Brinko

Arcane
I wonder if that woman there actually enjoys what she does, let alone played any videogame in her life.
I can't imagine whatever she's getting paid is worth putting up with the stench that must come off those pack animals

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech
Other than the retarded low score (9/10) that video is pure awesome. Though that pacing needs a bit of work. NEEDS MORE AWESOME.

No woman present at these events is enjoying it. The patriarchy doesn't care, of course, and countless women are subjected to this rape-like experience every year.

edit: http://cadenclegg.blogspot.com.br/2011/09/bathroom-sanitation.html

The above sign is posted above a public urinal by the "Korea Toilet Association." It says:

Tears are not the only thing a man mustn't spill.​
Take one step closer. Even your mood will improve.​

:lol:

MaskedMan

very cool
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
haha it changes a split second before it the end graphix, leftovers from a real IGN review? :lol:
MObOW.png

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
haha it changes a split second before it the end graphix, leftovers from a real IGN review? :lol:
MObOW.png

Wanted to watch it again. Got redirected to a page saying "This video has been removed because of a demand from Activision Inc."

I guess they should've rated it higher than 9/10 :(

circ

Arcane
If there's an advert that's funny but someone finds it offensive though it really isn't, someone's just being a sensitive little shit, I'll sympathise. But that one's clearly retarded and OOOH sexist.

deus101

Never LET ME into a tattoo parlor!
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
MObOW.png

Wanted to watch it again. Got redirected to a page saying "This video has been removed because of a demand from Activision Inc."

I guess they should've rated it higher than 9/10 :(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrQkEg-Dpvk

Streisand effect babby.

Shit DMCA shit like this annoys the fuck out of me.
Hope it gets noticed that the censored a perfectly legit parody.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom