Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Finally the example of murders in space is taken up by the AAA+ houses

:troll: without the puzzle and only with the product placement of course

DraQ

Arcane
8K5at.jpg

czFLv.jpg

OI2PV.jpg

EfaiX.jpg

:declining:
:what:
Is... Is this real?

For a second, I thought "LGBT mod" meant a module belonging to the "Less Generic NPCs" series (Less Generic Bloodmoon something, maybe?).

Then I realized that it was about khajiit penis. It's always about the khajiit penis.

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Ready to turn to fundamentalism and declare that videogames need to be banned

also, anime

Death to dubs!

edit:

Saint_Jiub said:
EsoptrosOer said:
I must make a Mod! But I don't have time. T.T The House of Boys it would be. A building much like Earthly delights, but waay better, more to do, and companions! But time itself has proven invaluable! T.T
So... you're looking for a nightclub stripper companion? Why not just add some new dancers in Suran and change any relevant gender pronouns in the dialogue?

EsoptrosOer said:
Saint_Jiub said:
Well, judging by Skyrim, one could argue that sexual orientation as we understand it doesn't even really exist in Tamriel. Every romanceable character in that game was bisexual.
I disagree!!! I've tried marrying on the male guys [as unattractive as the males were in game] with my male character and it wouldn't let me. *frowns* I ended up slaying everyone out of anger. XD Anyways,

:lol:

STEREOTYPES

Oriebam

Formerly M4AE1BR0-something
context: the guy is slovakian, homeless/lives in a shitty apartment and LARPs batman IRL

well, at least he doesn't go to conventions so he's a step above regular cosplayers

Luzur

Good Sir
Full disclosure - I was a smart girl growing up. In fact, lemme rephrase - I was a flat-out nerd. In your twenties that can kind of translate to "single." Finding new crushes, potential boyfriends or even random hookups can be a daunting task. And when one doesn't find "the one" anywhere, it's no wonder one can't help wondering...is itMatch.com'sfault? Or is it mine?
While relating my mostly heartbreaking but oft amusing dating stories to my girlfriends -- the failed dates, the failed messages about dates, the hook-ups, the break-ups and all the awkward sexual encounters -- I dreamed up THE SLUTTY YEARS. I realized that I, and my friends like me -- the over-educated, the suburban-bred, the ethnic, the awkward, the single -- we were branching out. We wanted to party. We wanted to have lots of sex. We just didn't really know how. So wouldn't it be great if we had a guide?
Enter the fictional Claire McBright, the cool girl who's about to show my two slightly fictional nerds the ins, outs, ups and downs of the dating world.
Premiering this show on the web felt right, because that's where my generation of friends dates. So for any smart girl, be she white or black or Asian; sci-fi geek or "well-read" nerd; whether outgoing or shy, sexually desperate or in denial - whether Jennah or Andi - I want the message to be clear: You're pretty, too, and your best years are now. Don't waste the pretty. Pick a Claire to guide you, a hot guy or two to surprise you...and let loose.
Thank you for your support! -amy aniobi

ROFL

bminorkey

Crop your fucking images ladies.

@Merkwürdigliebe: Holy shite.

The package looks kind of cool though. If it didn't have 'Halo' on it I'd want one. Classy grayshade themed version.

Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal
Framed Gears of War poster
Minecraft Creeper
Halo 4 helmets and poster
MTN DEW can
Skyrim CE statue
Limited Edition Doritos and Mountain Dew

You get assaulted by GAMER CULTURE before you even click the video.

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
Framed Gears of War poster
Minecraft Creeper
Halo 4 Helmets and Poster
MTN DEW can
Skyrim CE Statue
Limited Edition Doritos and Mountain Dew

You get assaulted by GAMER CULTURE before you even click the video.
Mommy and Daddy probably have too much cash.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom