Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Angthoron

Arcane
Are we supposed to eat the doritos in the box or just leave it there till it expires?

According to the YT video, it's not for consumption :retarded:
Wouldn't it be amusing if a Doritos "virgin" would consume a pack out of curiosity, only to later ask for help in the internet in regard to how to drown styrofoam floating freely in the loo?

Cassidy

Arcane
Er, "not for consumption" as in "it's rare", or as in "will send you to the hespital"? Because if it's the later, someone's getting sued.
To be fair that should probably be written on near everything that uses GMed ingredients poisoned with Roundup.

Fixed. Doritos will eventually use cornroach: corn with half of the cockroach chromosomes so it gets crunchier.

If that isn't what Monsanto sells for them as the material to manufacture that crap already.

:M

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
Looks like I pissed someone off real bad on the Obsidian forums as they made a copy cat Volourm account to mimic me. L0L So cute.

Check outt he 'anti DA2 thread'. The last two pages.

HAHAHAHA!

LundB

Mistakes were made.
LOL bent arms and not even going down to parallel on those overhead squats.

Ad producers: theydon'tevenlift/10

Volrath

Arcane
Patron
The Walking Dude said:
I've been exiled to the Watch. Frankly, I hate what the Codex has become, though I still like the members. Not to sound nostalgic, but the Codex used to be a refuge for banned Bioware, Bethesda etc. users. You could troll, discuss and do almost anything. Now there's Facebook and Twitter faggotry, brofisting, secret forum sections, moderator approval requirements, probation period and the constant Kickstarter drives.

The Kickstarter stuff is getting old and Codex' support to it annoying. I only have respect for VD who, though having each and every excuse to ask for KS donations, refuses to do so.
:hmmm:

Machocruz

Arcane
LOL bent arms and not even going down to parallel on those overhead squats.

Ad producers: theydon'tevenlift/10

To be fair, different muscles are activated at different squat depths. Maybe they want to de-emphasize gluteal involvement. Why this would be part of a military training program I don't know. The ad producers don't know either.

Angthoron

Arcane
The Walking Dude said:
I've been exiled to the Watch. Frankly, I hate what the Codex has become, though I still like the members. Not to sound nostalgic, but the Codex used to be a refuge for banned Bioware, Bethesda etc. users. You could troll, discuss and do almost anything. Now there's Facebook and Twitter faggotry, brofisting, secret forum sections, moderator approval requirements, probation period and the constant Kickstarter drives.

The Kickstarter stuff is getting old and Codex' support to it annoying. I only have respect for VD who, though having each and every excuse to ask for KS donations, refuses to do so.
His custom tag really does reflect his nature.

Shadenuat

Arcane
Romantic Encounters MOD for Baldur's Gate II Version 6

http://www.gibberlings3.net/readmes/Readme-RE.txt

11. Cyric's Test

29. Noober Returns

17. Firkraag's Unsheathed Sword

8690.jpg

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
Just watched the video. is it really called 'That Game Company'? HAHAHAHA!

Oriebam

Formerly M4AE1BR0-something
The Walking Dude said:

indeed

Kitako

Arcane
I still prefer the crazy koreans to the fat 8 years old fat cool bro kids

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom