Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Angthoron

Arcane
Butthurt over internet reviewers, good, good, Codex is a step closer to Gamefags.

Harold

Arcane
If you do not 'get' broteam then you are realy really dumb. It's not like they're being subtle with their irony, even less so since they've sold out to/partnered with machinima - see for exemplification the Borderlands 2 review. Still funny tough.

FeelTheRads

Arcane
1240982-KHHNEGW.jpg

The fuck... is that for real? The "Bethesda shit with guns" line is an tag-line now? NMA or whoever came up with it should be compensated for that.

Zewp

Arcane
Codex 2013
"Like Skyrim with guns."

So basically retarded AI, boring quests, over-simplified gameplay, a game world that doesn't react to or give a shit about the player and zero challenge?

Admiral jimbob

gay as all hell
Wasteland 2
If you do not 'get' broteam then you are realy really dumb. It's not like they're being subtle with their irony, even less so since they've sold out to/partnered with machinima - see for exemplification the Borderlands 2 review. Still funny tough.
Yeah, it's not possible to understand something without liking it. Clearly, Broteam are the pinnacle of satirical genius. Jonathan Swift rises from his grave and humbles himself before the ADHD youtube idiot screaming about dancing. Broteam make references, which, as we all know, automatically makes something clever.

Utgard-Loki

Arcane
maybe people in glasshouses shouldn't suck whole bags of dongs with the light's on, admiral.

Harold

Arcane
Yeah, it's not possible to understand something without liking it. Clearly, Broteam are the pinnacle of satirical genius. Jonathan Swift rises from his grave and humbles himself before the ADHD youtube idiot screaming about dancing. Broteam make references, which, as we all know, automatically makes something clever.
What the fuck are you even arguing about? I never said they were clever, I even stated they're way too obvious. It's not about them being too clever, it's about morons being too dumb and/or beta ( :troll: ) to understand what they're all about; and no, you don't have to like them to get that, hell you don't even have to know all the references they're making, even I don't know what they're referring to half the time. BUT IF YOU DON'T GET THE STYLE BRO IT MEANS YOU'RE A DUMB FAGGOT WHO LIKES TO SUCK IT ALL DAY LONG AND WEAVE GAY HOMOBAS- OH WAIT...

Utgard-Loki

Arcane
sorry jimbob, but i thought the comment about broteam only sceaming incoherently and saying fuck every two seconds was from you, but actually was made by jaesun. that coupled with my misinterpreting of your reply to harold made my rectum really uncomfortable. still, it wasn't so much of a "do it better " argument, as much as it was a "if you dislike x so much for doing y, then why the fuck does your own work rely so much on y itself?". i am sorry, and the only thing i can say in my defense is the same i told the judge when i was tried for vehicular manslaughter: "i'm an alcoholic, lol".

Zewp

Arcane
Codex 2013
There's nothing more immersive than looking down and realising you're a floating camera holding a gun.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
Or you know, he could be making a joke, saying that the people playing are too fat to see their feet.

In which case, the :retarded: may not be where you think it is...

LundB

Mistakes were made.
It's trolling. It has to be. It is. It is. It is. DON'T TAKE THIS AWAY FROM ME GERRARD YOU FUCK.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom