Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

KreideBein

Scholar
ya... said:
i made it through 19 spins!

wow. linking to meat spin. aren't you clever!

I try to keep my comebacks at the same level of maturity as the person to whom I'm responding.

And anyway, do you actually have anything to contribute to these forums, Patrick? Or are you just here to post photoshopped images of me?

KreideBein

Scholar
ya... said:
nice stuff, kb. how'd you know it was me?

1. Your posting style is easy to spot.

2. Vipera posted a link to this thread from The Community, so it's safe to assume that you'd come here.

3. You're logged onto The Community at the same time that you were posting here.

SlavemasterT said:
And to think I used to hate this thread...

It truly is the Best Thread Ever. :lol:

Lonely Vazdru

Pimp my Title
Wow ! I stumbled upon this thread and had to browse waaayyy back to understand how it could possibly belong in "General RPG discussion". You guys don't know shit about sexual perversions, but you do know something about derailing. :wink:

ya...

Novice
KreideBein said:
ya... said:
nice stuff, kb. how'd you know it was me?

1. Your posting style is easy to spot.

2. Vipera posted a link to this thread from The Community, so it's safe to assume that you'd come here.

3. You're logged onto The Community at the same time that you were posting here.

SlavemasterT said:
And to think I used to hate this thread...

It truly is the Best Thread Ever. :lol:

im always on tc and vipera linked me from teamspeak. still, nice find though. you ever going to start posting again?

KreideBein

Scholar
ya... said:
im always on tc and vipera linked me from teamspeak. still, nice find though. you ever going to start posting again?

I'll start posting again if at least one of three conditions is met:

1. Grummy leaves the boards.

2. Grummy drops his idiotic vendetta against me.

3. The forum in general wants me to return.

ya...

Novice
KreideBein said:
ya... said:

I'll start posting again if at least one of three conditions is met:

1. Grummy leaves the boards.

2. Grummy drops his idiotic vendetta against me.

3. The forum in general wants me to return.

1.grummy wont leave

2.he doesn't have a vendetta against you. but its nice to see that your ego is big enough for you to think people have vendetta's against you *head explodes, bad grammar*

3. you would make a great addition. hell, you helped build the place

KreideBein

Scholar
JoeDirt said:
drama lol

You don't know drama until you've seen that attention whore, Jaleena/Grim, posting about how nobody understands their pain. That guy is an abject idiot.

ya... said:
1.grummy wont leave

I figured as much.

ya... said:
2.he doesn't have a vendetta against you. but its nice to see that your ego is big enough for you to think people have vendetta's against you *head explodes, bad grammar*

That would be why he posted that nice little message in the "Who do you hate?" thread at Community Chaos, right? The guy obviously has a supreme distaste of me.

ya... said:
3. you would make a great addition. hell, you helped build the place

Well, that's one person.

ya...

Novice
so what. he has the right to hate who he wants.

and why the hell do you care what people post in community chaos?

OccupatedVoid

Arbiter
pubpatrick.jpg

Fez

Erudite
Naked_Lunch said:
Lords of Midnight is such a good game

I'll second that. Did you have the misfortune of playing the last game in the series?

KreideBein

Scholar
ya... said:

I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that you don't know why I left in the first place. Of course Grummy can hate whomever he wishes. I don't really care if he hates me. It's how he expresses his hatred of me and the way that it fucks things up on the forums because of it that's the problem.

OccupatedVoid said:

:lol:

ya...

Novice
KreideBein said:
ya... said:

I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that you don't know why I left in the first place. Of course Grummy can hate whomever he wishes. I don't really care if he hates me. It's how he expresses his hatred of me and the way that it fucks things up on the forums because of it that's the problem.

OccupatedVoid said:

:lol:

i hate to say it, but you were just as bad as he was in the james brown thread

KreideBein

Scholar
ya... said:
i hate to say it, but you were just as bad as he was in the james brown thread

I also hate to resurrect this issue, but... The only thing that I did wrong in that thread was to let it go on so long. I should have closed it and cleaned things up when Grum first started accusing me of whatever it was (it changed several times, actually). The reason that I kept going was because Grum kept throwing out more and more bullshit without backup. Every single one of his posts contained at least two instances of the straw man fallacy, the ad hominem fallacy, and the begging the question fallacy. I pointed that out numerous times (each time with a few more swears), and he just kept going. He even accused me of editing posts in the thread to gain an advantage, which can be easily debunked by asking Vality about the number of moderator actions that I took (it was something like 8 in the entire time I was a moderator). And I never actually flamed anyone in that thread -- I swore to high heaven, but I never flamed anyone.

ya...

Novice
neither of you had the balls to leave the thread. you were a moderator for fuck's sake. you both have big egos and need to swallow your fucking pride

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom