Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

SlavemasterT

Arcane
Vipera said:
Oh snap, I can't believe I put 5th. >_<
Don't worry, you'll probably need it after they disentangle you from some animal some day.

Vipera

Scholar
Anyway, I don't know why you guys even care. It's not like I came here preaching my viewpoints. Unless you expect me to sit by and let you make half-assed jokes* at my expense; I want to laugh too.

*Chinese Jetpilot's 1337 photoshop skills are an exception; those I really enjoy.

Hell, I'll just move to the Netherlands, T. :lol:

KreideBein

Scholar
Vipera said:
What? How can something be wrong independently of opinion?

I'm not even going to try opening that can of worms. Arguing with relativists about morality is like banging your head against a wall. And besides, that was a secondary point; the main thing to remember is that previously deviant behavior becoming socially acceptable causes a slippery slope effect that erodes the society.

Vipera

Scholar
KreideBein said:
Vipera said:
What? How can something be wrong independently of opinion?

I'm not even going to try opening that can of worms. Arguing with relativists about morality is like banging your head against a wall. And besides, that was a secondary point; the main thing to remember is that previously deviant behavior becoming socially acceptable causes a slippery slope effect that erodes the society.
Well, if moral values aren't relative to different groups, then what sets them? Apart from a religious figure, that is. It's not like I'm saying we shouldn't recognize anything as certain, or that society's highest goal is an individual's own ego or desire.

The slippery slope argument I can understand, but I don't think we need worry about it. It's a big leap from fucking sheep and other shit to a society where murder and rape are not only the norm, but accepted.

OccupatedVoid said:
Vipera said:
You can think of me as OccupatedVoid's Flipper fucking twin.
Plane Tickets, BITCH!!!!
Brother!

Gnidrologist

CONDUCTOR
''objective morality''
And what the fuck is that? I personally find homsexuality and zoophilia fairly hideos to various extents when I think of it, but why are all you self rightous christian zealots keep referring to christian morals as something objective and should-be-accepted-as-default-rules-of-society? It's ok if you hate fags an all, but don't put yourself on high moral grounds and try to prove it's something ojectively wrong or whatnot.
Though find it quite disgusting, I agree to the point that any activity that doesn't harm and is not forsed on anyone should be left uninfringed.
I'm not sure if animals are that enthusiastic to go on intercourse with homo sapiens though. Violence is not acceptable.

edit:
Arguing with relativists about morality is like banging your head against a wall.
Yeah, unlike arguing with religious folk about it. :roll:
And guess what, morality IS relative. Like any other phillosophical concept that's based on individuals perception and opinion.

KreideBein

Scholar
Vipera said:
Well, if moral values aren't relative to different groups, then what sets them? Apart from a religious figure, that is. It's not like I'm saying we shouldn't recognize anything as certain, or that society's highest goal is an individual's own ego or desire.

I can see that your reading comprehension is rather poor. I said that I was going to leave this argument alone, because it never goes anywhere.

Vipera said:
The slippery slope argument I can understand, but I don't think we need worry about it. It's a big leap from fucking sheep and other shit to a society where murder and rape are not only the norm, but accepted.

It's short-sighted bullshit like that that gave us our ruinous energy policy.

Gnidrologist said:

I brought that point up to make Vipera think, which is obviously not something that he spends a great deal of time doing. And I don't personally subscribe to a purely objectivist point of view; my outlook could be best described as moral pluralism.

Vipera

Scholar
Gnidrologist said:
''objective morality''
I'm not sure if animals are that enthusiastic to go on intercourse with homo sapiens though. Violence is not acceptable.
Every study conducted (there have been a few, surprisingly), unanimously shows the acts to to be consensual and enjoyed by the animal. And I agree, zoosadism does not fall into the range of "harmless acts" by any measure.

SlavemasterT

Arcane
Gnidrologist said:
''objective morality''
And what the fuck is that? I personally find homsexuality and zoophilia fairly hideos to various extents when I think of it, but why are all you self rightous christian zealots keep referring to christian morals as something objective and should-be-accepted-as-default-rules-of-society? It's ok if you hate fags an all, but don't put yourself on high moral grounds and try to prove it's something ojectively wrong or whatnot.
Though find it quite disgusting, I agree to the point that any activity that doesn't harm and is not forsed on anyone should be left uninfringed.
Who the hell said anything about Christian morals, you dipshit? I know that you probably get a raging hard-on hallucinating about some imaginary Christian right-wing stalking you and waiting to violate every conceivable right you possess, but give the billions of other people whose religions disavow the behavior a little credit (or blame, if you're a fag) as well.

You don't have to follow a religion to grasp that fucking an animal is unnatural.

Vipera

Scholar
KreideBein said:
Vipera said:

I can see that your reading comprehension is rather poor. I said that I was going to leave this argument alone, because it never goes anywhere.
Newsflash: Nothing you tell me is going to change my mind, so you may as well argue it.

KreideBein said:
Vipera said:

It's short-sighted bullshit like that that gave us our ruinous energy policy.
I've run through possible scenarios in my mind, and none lead to the bleak outlook you seem convinced will result from tolerance of harmless activities.

KreideBein said:
Gnidrologist said:

I brought that point up to make Vipera think, which is obviously not something that he spends a great deal of time doing.
It's working, so please continue. And I would say holding my own in an argument with someone over six years my senior requires a bit of thought.

Vipera

Scholar
SlavemasterT said:
Gnidrologist said:
''objective morality''
Who the hell said anything about Christian morals, you dipshit? I know that you probably get a raging hard-on hallucinating about some imaginary Christian right-wing stalking you and waiting to violate every conceivable right you possess, but give the billions of other people whose religions disavow the behavior a little credit (or blame, if you're a fag) as well.

You don't have to follow a religion to grasp that fucking an animal is unnatural.
Do you know what moral objectivism is, T?

KreideBein

Scholar
Vipera said:
Newsflash: Nothing you tell me is going to change my mind, so you may as well argue it.

Newsflash: I have better things to do with my time than arguing for arguing's sake. If there were other motivating factors, then maybe. But there aren't any.

Vipera said:
I've run through possible scenarios in my mind, and none lead to the bleak outlook you seem convinced will result from tolerance of harmless activities.

That's because you don't know fuck all about sociology. Come back to this argument when you've actually studied the effects of what you're advocating.

Vipera said:
It's working, so please continue. And I would say holding my own in an argument with someone over six years my senior requires a bit of thought.

Holding your own? All you've done is made a relativistic rally call.

SlavemasterT

Arcane
Vipera said:
Well, I can go with the plain meaning of the words, but I don't think that it necessarily means the same thing as Gnid's "'objective morality,'' if you're trying to make a comparison. English is funny that way, what with word order having significance. I guess you didn't just skip sex-ed.

ya...

Novice
*breaks ice*

me1copycopy7qu.jpg

Vipera

Scholar
KreideBein said:
Vipera said:

Newsflash: I have better things to do with my time than arguing for arguing's sake. If there were other motivating factors, then maybe. But there aren't any.
Then what the fuck have you been doing these past few pages?

KreideBein said:
Vipera said:

That's because you don't know fuck all about sociology. Come back to this argument when you've actually studied the effects of what you're advocating.
I forgot you were so up to date on my informal education. Despite lacking any formal schooling on the subject, I do know something about it.

KreideBein said:
Vipera said:

Hodling your own? All you've done is made a relativistic rally call.
The real irony of that statement is how relative it is. :lol:

Vipera

Scholar
SlavemasterT said:
Vipera said:
Well, I can go with the plain meaning of the words, but I don't think that it necessarily means the same thing as Gnid's "'objective morality,'' if you're trying to make a comparison. English is funny that way, what with word order having significance. I guess you didn't just skip sex-ed.
There isn't much ambiguity; if humans don't dictate what is moral, then it only stands to reason that some higher power does, correct?

Nope, I passed with a 96% average.

EDIT: Did I miss something?

ya...

Novice
SlavemasterT said:
an alt said:
shit eating grin...
That looks more like beef stew. Why go through the trouble if you're not going to use the real thing...?

Vipera said:
EDIT: Did I miss something?
Yes, that you're idiot. Thanks for playing anyway.

nope. i turned my stomach finding that scat. very nasty stuff

KreideBein

Scholar
Vipera said:
Then what the fuck have you been doing these past few pages?

It was vaguely entertaining, and there was still the faint possibility that you weren't a complete dumbfuck.

Vipera said:
I forgot you were so up to date on my informal education. Despite lacking any formal schooling on the subject, I do know something about it.

I don't need to know the specifics of your informal education to know that your understanding of sociology is at best inadequate.

Vipera said:
The real irony of that statement is how relative it is. :lol:

It wasn't a relativistic statement you dipshit. Whether you've successfully argued your point or not is a binary function. You either have or you haven't. In this case, you haven't.

ya... said:
*breaks ice*

That was incredibly clever. Here's your prize.

ya...

Novice
i made it through 19 spins!

wow. linking to meat spin. aren't you clever!

ya...

Novice
ugh, that place is almost as bad

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom