Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
The longer this stays up, the more I have to read.
TIME WELL SPENT!

Curious_Tongue

Larpfest
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014
gtalol.jpg
\

I've done this many times.

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Man, fuck Sabaton.

well they are Swedes singing about mostly Swedish stuff (in their new album)so its not that you are required to like them.

move along now.
The music is shitty and repetitive, never mind the lyrics (although those are not great either at least it's not about dragons). If they were singing about glorious pillage committed by the Hussite raids it would not change my opinion one bit.

90% of the whole rock genre sounds the same to me, all the way back to the middle 90's.

the 80's where okay though.
Guys the trailer isn't even really official, it's just cicebro switching the music.

Oriebam

Formerly M4AE1BR0-something

why do people hate modern games so much? they can be quite fun. who gives a crap if you cant actually play them like "back in ye olde days" its called progression. and as for all you saying "such a shame its not like before" there is nothing stopping you playing the old games, nothing. well enless you traded in your copies for new games. besides, ifeverything was like doom games would be hirendous. corridor, mindless shooters, where you always get lost.

I realize it's trolling, but it's p. realistic

also, weird

spellchecker doesn't see anything wrong with trolling

Luzur

Good Sir
Man, fuck Sabaton.

well they are Swedes singing about mostly Swedish stuff (in their new album)so its not that you are required to like them.

move along now.
The music is shitty and repetitive, never mind the lyrics (although those are not great either at least it's not about dragons). If they were singing about glorious pillage committed by the Hussite raids it would not change my opinion one bit.

90% of the whole rock genre sounds the same to me, all the way back to the middle 90's.

the 80's where okay though.
Guys the trailer isn't even really official, it's just cicebro switching the music.

i know, but i guess he didnt?

Ion Prothon II

Liturgist
Not sure whether this was posted or not, but Varg Vikernes (the Burzum guy) talks about tabletop RPGs: http://www.burzum.org/eng/library/a_burzum_story15.shtml
Varg Vikernes is quite interesting person. For example, he declared himself as a rulefag and mentioned he works on his own RPG system. In one of interviews he admits he'd like to be a neanderthal, his (wife?) runs a website that Cleve would propably like. His lengthy ramblings on world and serious shit are full of hehe 'radical' stuff, mostly this the Codex is stereotypically associated with.

This guy could post here and you woldn't even notice. :lol:

Not that the guy is not a cool lunatic and all, but what exact qualifications does he have to create a table top RPG?

Not like he hadn't a lot of time, trying to not drop the soap in shower :roll:

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I'm not saying he's not into RPGs, but so are many other people, most of whom I would not let design an encounter, let alone whole system. I am saying this seems to me like the only thing he has to sell this on is "Made by the dude who shot Euronymous." Which is not a glowing recommendation.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
What is RPG rearing its ugly head in Guild wars 2 forum.

lolrpg.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom