Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Redeye

Arcane
The Walkin' Dude said:
I wish I could find the thread where some idiot claimed that he didnt understand the moral choises because, in his opinion, they were meant for highschool kids, and thus his great intellect and maturity rendered him unable to comprehend what is good or bad. Much to my surprise he didnt get flamed, but most even agreed with him. During the whole thread I thought you would be bordering mild retardation if you couldnt figure out what was behind the alignment dialog options.

Maybe he overdosed on Neutronium.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Dastardly Deeds said:
Yes! It's coming out for the Xbox 360.

And he is even HAPPY about that.

EDIT: Even more retarted, he is even SURPRISED about that fact.

Summer said:
I can't help but wonder what anyone can do to change it though. I mean, if folks don't like it that will suck, but what difference can one make? Its going to be what it will be and I don't think folks can do much but hope for the best and expect the worse, then be hopeful it falls somewhere toward the good side.

Regardless, what is done is done. All the kings men and all the kings horses can't change that part. We can jump up and down and throw 100 tantrums, but the game will still be what they make. And after release, we can either not buy it or buy it and will either think it ok, great, horrible or whatever, but it will still be what it is. Nobody can turn back the hands of time.

Of course, we can ask for what we want, but in an interview they said it has been in production for quite some time which leads me to believe most of the decisions have already been made.

Oh, what fatalism. Nobody can change the fact that they'll make it suck. Sweet.

Zomg

Arbiter
Would one of you guys start a thread and explain why Morrowind was a good game, without referencing Oblivion? I'm interested to know.

MacBone

Scholar
Summer's the Queen of Cliché!

Summer said:
hope for the best and expect the worse
what is done is done
All the kings men and all the kings horses
We can jump up and down and throw 100 tantrums
Nobody can turn back the hands of time
Beautiful stuff, really.

Texas Red

Whiner
Ladonna, Monica and Kreidebein, do you have any amateur lesbo or solo pics and vidoes of yourself? You have to present identification that you are women. Nothing personal.

The Walkin' Dude said:
Ladonna, Monica and Kreidebein, do you have any amateur lesbo or solo pics and vidoes of yourself? You have to present identification that you are women. Nothing personal.
I'm interested in your solo pics/videos. Need a clarification on wether or not you are for real. Nothing personal.

Texas Red

Whiner
Dementia Praecox said:
The Walkin' Dude said:
I'm interested in your solo pics/videos. Need a clarification on wether or not you are for real. Nothing personal.

I never confirmed or denied that Im real, a bot or an alt. Therefore I cant clarify anything.

The Walkin' Dude said:
Dementia Praecox said:
The Walkin' Dude said:

I never confirmed or denied that Im real, a bot or an alt. Therefore I cant clarify anything.
No, no, you misunderstood me. Not a clarification on whether or not you are real. But if you are for real.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
"Would one of you guys start a thread and explain why Morrowind was a good game, without referencing Oblivion? I'm interested to know."

The Codex says so. that's why. It was even in their top picks for 2002. :roll:

R00fles! :lol:

somnium

Scholar
Dark Helmet said:
Deleted already. :?

It was a ESF became a bit angry/frustrated at Bethesda and the forum because of the reaction a moderator had on a topic that featured (posted by someone from the codex no doubt) "Don't Buy the Hype". So he sort of banded himself.
I haven't seen the original topic, but i have moderator reaction from a repost saved.

Attrebus said:
Biggest load of BS I've ever had the pleasure of half reading.

Therefore it was deleted.

This thread is equally dumb.

dongle

Scholar
Kingston said:
Oblivion is all about jumping. Every thread about what you do for fun is answered with "jumping".
They need to mod in up and down arrows, I'm not sure which way to jump. . . .

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Admiral jimbob said:
http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=638854&st=0

Worth it for this particular post:
"News Just in, anything that originates at the crapdex is BS."
Yes. Despite all evidence to the contrary, IGN's newspost about Two Worlds being an MMO originated on the Codex.

Rayadrel is one stupid gal. And some of her previous posts actually sounded intelligent. Whatever.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom