Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

neuromantik

Scholar
Bluebottle said:
Tough. They are imbeciles. They're nothing but semi-talented misogynist fools who think women should be the property of men. They like forcing the character they created on players for no other reason than their own ego.
They're detestable cretins and I'm not afraid of saying as much. I hope they never make another Gothic game, or any game for that matter again.

Wow, I've seen some pretty retarded things over there in my time, but that has to be about the worst.
Would this logic not make Bethesda racists (or at least wannabe racists) for pimping the 'some races always hate others' crap in Oblivion (even if it was bollocks)?
Indeed. He/She/It doesn't use logic... He/She/It uses a combination of emotion and moonbatness to masquerade as thought.

dongle

Scholar
neuromantik said:
He/She/It doesn't use logic... He/She/It uses a combination of emotion and moonbatness to masquerade as thought.
Definitely female then. . . .

MacBone

Scholar
stephenpaigeflexmm1.png

We live in very strange days.

MacBone

Scholar
Apparently the ESF is a hook-up site, Jim, where young, horny nerds can meet the gamer chicks of their dreams.

Ladonna

Arcane
This is one of those times when you actually want Oblivion to be multiplayer... so they can go pwning noobs together. Talk about a romantic date!
:shock:

And which one of you tools is 'Lord Nibbler'? :lol:

No sane person could come up with that name unless they wanted to look silly.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Ladonna said:
This is one of those times when you actually want Oblivion to be multiplayer... so they can go pwning noobs together. Talk about a romantic date!

Don't forget that the usual ESF people have nothing in common at all with a sane person.

Cimmerian Nights

Liturgist
Ladonna said:

Lord Nibbler is the little dude from Futurama.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Admiral jimbob said:
I'm sorry. I've been told on The Community that this place is, apparently, full of "elitist pricks".
We've had our good times, Codex, but I feel I can no longer go on. This is my farewell. May my body clog the waterways of Fife.

You must stay, we don't want to lose one of our elitist pricks.

KreideBein

Scholar
Admiral jimbob said:
I'm sorry. I've been told on The Community that this place is, apparently, full of "elitist pricks".

Bah, that was just Patrick. The other people responding on that topic were much more rational.

Being a big gay tubesteak hahahahahahahahag
KreideBein said:
Admiral jimbob said:

Bah, that was just Patrick. The other people responding on that topic were much more rational.

It's mostly the teamspeak crew, from what I've seen. I have to wonder what they say about us in their circle jerks, and if anyone says anything remotely accurate.
Well, apart from the elitist pricks bit.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom