Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Bursk

Novice
Hazelnut said:
JarlFrank said:
DarkSign said:
Summer's day will come. Some day when she's even older and grayer...she wont be a forum admin and people in her pathetic, shriveled up life will go back to realizing that here opinion amounts to a bag of ice in the arctic...nothing.

Wont happen overnight, but rest assured that she'll cry herself to sleep wishing she were important again. Just work on visualizing that image as deeply as possible. It does wonders Ive heard.

This should bring an evil smile on all of our faces.

And then she will die alone and desperate. Oh yes.

Pick the appropriate option:

1) You are just joking, but are simply not funny.

2) Summer actually came to visit you IRL and kicked your dog/partner/car and pissed/shat in your cereal.

3) You've completely lost any perspective you may one have had regarding Summer.

4) You're out of line and cowardly.

Or:

5) Summer is a cunt and the only way she can get her minge wet is by banning someone.

suibhne

Erudite
No, Hazelnut pretty much has you nailed. ESF moderation is laughably pathetic (through some fault of the individual mods, tho also due to policies beyond their independent control), but the sheer hatred for Summer and ESF around here is also pretty unhinged. :lol:

Solomon Doone

Novice
JarlFrank said:
Bursk said:
5) Summer is a cunt and the only way she can get her minge wet is by banning someone with no reason at all.

Fixed.

attention%20whore3.jpg

Ahzaruuk

Arbiter
suibhne said:
No, Hazelnut pretty much has you nailed. ESF moderation is laughably pathetic (through some fault of the individual mods, tho also due to policies beyond their independent control), but the sheer hatred for Summer and ESF around here is also pretty unhinged. :lol:
Stole the words out of my mouth.

KreideBein

Scholar
I agree with Hazelnut. I'm certainly no fan of summer, but wishing physical harm on someone because they warned/banned you on an Internet forum is pretty fucking stupid.

Ahzaruuk

Arbiter
KreideBein said:
I agree with Hazelnut. I'm certainly no fan of summer, but wishing physical harm on someone because they warned/banned you on an Internet forum is pretty fucking stupid.
I would go as far as to say slightly sad and pathetic, but whatever.

KreideBein

Scholar
Ahzaruuk said:
KreideBein said:
I would go as far as to say slightly sad and pathetic, but whatever.

Indeed, but I felt like only using one adjective. :P

Darkflame

Scholar
Bethesda can't even keep a few abject Codexers off their forums, they won't be able to keep nudity off either... *goes to make an account with an avatar of a big penis*

KreideBein

Scholar
Darkflame said:
Bethesda can't even keep a few abject Codexers off their forums, they won't be able to keep nudity off either... *goes to make an account with an avatar of a big penis*

I hope that you realize how infantile that is.

Attrebus

Novice
DarkSign said:
Summer's day will come. Some day when she's even older and grayer...she wont be a forum admin and people in her pathetic, shriveled up life will go back to realizing that here opinion amounts to a bag of ice in the arctic...nothing.

Wont happen overnight, but rest assured that she'll cry herself to sleep wishing she were important again. Just work on visualizing that image as deeply as possible. It does wonders Ive heard.
I'm so sorry your internets is such serious business.

Maybe if you channelled all that stupid into something useful the world will be a better place for everyone.

In other news, I find it ironic that you hate the Bethesda Official forums so much, yet try so hard to get back there.

Texas Red

Whiner
KreideBein said:
Darkflame said:

I hope that you realize how infantile that is.

More infantile than making fun of poor Andru?

Monica21

Scholar
Attrebus said:
In other news, I find it ironic that you hate the Bethesda Official forums so much, yet try so hard to get back there.
I find it ironic that the Codex is auto-censored on the official forums, yet you're the third moderator who's registered here. What's up with that?

Lumpy

Arcane
Attrebus said:
DarkSign said:

I'm so sorry your internets is such serious business.

Maybe if you channelled all that stupid into something useful the world will be a better place for everyone.

Both forums have their share of morons.
It's the percentages that make the difference.

Lumpy

Arcane
Monica21 said:
Attrebus said:
I find it ironic that the Codex is auto-censored on the official forums, yet you're the third moderator who's registered here. What's up with that?
Yeah, it's not like most trolls of the ESF come from the Codex...

dongle

Scholar
Lumpy said:
Psst, Lumpy, one of their fucking moderators just came here and trolled. . . .

Monica21

Scholar
Lumpy said:
dongle said:
Lumpy said:
Trolled? Where?
If anybody said "channeled all that stupid" on the ESF, they'd get a warning for flaming. When HD signed up, he came here to explain a few things, whether people agreed with him or not. I'm not sure what's up with Attrebus just going off on people.

Lumpy

Arcane
Monica21 said:
Lumpy said:
dongle said:
Lumpy said:
Trolled? Where?
If anybody said "channeled all that stupid" on the ESF, they'd get a warning for flaming. When HD signed up, he came here to explain a few things, whether people agreed with him or not. I'm not sure what's up with Attrebus just going off on people.
Isn't that what we usually do here, anyway? He's fitting in just fine.

Dread

Novice
The few of us who did register here did so for reasons to explain some things to someone here, like Monica21 stated with HD. I did the same to explain some things to OverrideB1 way back when.

Not sure I understand why some of the users feel the need to continually bash certain ESF Mods though.

And how do we know that is really Attrebus? :shock:

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
The "summer is teh evil, let's hate her and hope she dies" thing is kinda stupid and rather pathetic. Making fun of the ESF idiots and even of summer's zealousness is one thing, taking things personally is something different and sad.

Welcome to the forums, Attrebus.

Edit:

Dread said:
Who gives a damn?

Dread

Novice
Lumpy said:
How do we know you're really Dreadlord? :D

It isn't, this is Dread. We are closely related though. :lol:

Vault Dweller said:
The "summer is teh evil, let's hate her and hope she dies" thing is kinda stupid and rather pathetic. Making fun of the ESF idiots and even of summer's zealousness is one thing, taking things personally is something different and sad.

My thoughts exactly.

Vault Dweller said:
Edit:

Dread said:
Who gives a damn?

Considering Monica21's post, it seems she might give a damn. However, I could be reading into the fact the she felt the need to post about him trolling here. Maybe not. :wink:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom