Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
On a different note, it's kind of annoying being thought of as, "the guy who would fuck dolphins" all the time.
It's like you're Rosa Parks. Only instead of being black you would fuck dolphins.

edit-
Wow, Stephen made a comment on the chatbox about dolphin pussy being juicy and I can't hold back the wave of thoughts any longer.

Dolphin pussy. I'm suddenly remembering something Jodi said a long time ago, when I first came out I believe, about dolphins having cooters that can suck. Damn straight. Given half a chance I'd delve into those depths in a hearbeat. The way it must feel, sucking at my length, hungering for my seed.

Okay, I've regained control. Just in the nick of time too. Now that the momentary lapse in my mental faculties has subsided I think I'll check the forums for any replies to my thread about intelligence.

Fez

Erudite
He demands the right to fuck dolphins at the front of the bus.

Texas Red

Whiner
Viperia, it must suck for you knowing that you probably will never have a dolphin to play with.

Fez

Erudite
Not if that application to SeaWorld comes through. Flipper will be learning a whole new set of tricks.

Texas Red

Whiner
Vipera said:
That's what you think TWD. :wink:

Well, what chances do you have except working at Sea World(or whatever)? I assume you would need some kind of a degree.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Being attracted to dolphins is much better [not for the dolphin] than being attracted to anthropomorphic rats and rabbits.

Anyway, you'll always be fondly remembered by me as the "guy who wants to fuck a dolphin".

Solomon Doone

Novice
Re: VIPERAS LIVEJOURNAL

PoisonousFroad! said:
http://delfinidae.livejournal.com/

vipera has a super duper livejournal

The last thing the internet needs is more fucking dolphins, well, living ones - dolphinburgers and dolphinsteaks are far more acceptable (and delicious) material.

Vipera

Scholar
I wouldn't recommend consuming dolphin meat, it has very high concentrations of heavy metals. I also have an aversion to eating sentient life, but accept that some people don't have the same scruples I do.

The Walkin' Dude said:
Vipera said:
That's what you think TWD. :wink:

Well, what chances do you have except working at Sea World(or whatever)? I assume you would need some kind of a degree.

I would never work at Sea World; keeping dolphins in captivity isn't right in my opinion. I'm currently finishing up high school, and after that I plan to attend the University of Miami for the eleven years needed to acquire a Ph.D. in Marine Biology. From there I'll secure a research position at some coastal university and pursue my passion (no pun intended) in the form of independent research. I'm most likely going to specialize in dolphin cognition and reproductive behavior, as well as general behavior. I may go back and get a M.S. in Zoology after a bit as well.

Texas Red

Whiner
So you still basically have more than 10 years to go. And it isnt a definite thing either.

Do you want normal women or just dolphin?

Vipera

Scholar
I'm a ladies man regardless of the species. :lol:

Yeah, human women are my primary interest, but I'd not say no to spending all my time with dolphins. I'm still going through that whole period of self-discovery as well, so I'm sure some aspects of my sexuality will change slightly, but this isn't one of them I feel.

Texas Red

Whiner
Viperia, did you have somekind of an experience with dolphins in childhood or did just occur out of nowhere?

(Its still hard to believe that Viperia is actually telling the truth, and not just pulling our long, thick dicks.)

Vipera

Scholar
I've always loved the ocean, and grew up on a small island in Florida - that may have something to do with my non-erotic fixation with dolphins. I don't know why it changed to an erotic interest though; it appears to have just happened. In all honesty I've never been closer to a dolphin than the dozen or so yards that separate us when I swim in the ocean. I would love to get closer, but there are laws against interacting with marine mammals here in the U.S.A. and I respect them. There are plenty of morons who would harm them either deliberately or in ignorance. The law is there for our safety as well; dolphins can be pretty violent, especially when they're feeling amorous, and they don't have any qualms soliciting sex from humans.

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
Some nimrod explaining his immature "sexuality" and then jimbob posts that...on #fallout potheads are discussing the best way to get high...it's like the Internet hates me today

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom