Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Texas Red

Whiner
Lumpy said:
The Walkin' Dude said:
I guess Summer finally did it. I surfed the OT forums a bit and the level seems to be on par with Gamespot general discussion.
Summer finally did what?

Banning anyone with an IQ over 80 and restricting discussion.

dagorkan

Arbiter
NWN Persistent World Crime Report said:
Offense: (Minion of Kain x 2) Rape and assault
Offense (Kaleb Facade) Inciting rape and assault

On day 16 of month 7 in the hours preceding the 10th, officer Gehenna working undercover with the cooperation of Avi, were sexually assaulted while sleeping in the Hole in the Wall by a Minion of Kain. When they awoke and resisted, clearly saying "No" to sexual congress, the Minion phycially assaulted them and threatened them to cooperate. During this, officer Gehenna and Avi also witnessed Kaleb Facade bring in a girl, Celinna, who was subsequently raped by the second of the Minions, already present in the room, at the suggestion and prompting of Kaleb Facade. Kaleb Facade also advised the first Minion to use more force to resolve his situation with Gehenna and Avi. Officer Gehenna then revealed herself and placed the two Minions and Keleb Facade under arrest for the above listed charges. A statement later taken from Celiina revealed she had been placed under a magical influence and brough to the room against her will. Head of the City Guards was notified of the offense and the offenders.

Sentences:
Minions of Kain- 1 hour each jail time
Kaleb Facade- 1/2 hour jail time

http://z6.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Mi ... wtopic=346

Same Persistent World Guards' Notice said:
Mianyr, from an OOC perspective, was created for forced sex (and slavery), torture, abuse and general BDSM/S&M based relationships. It was not made for cutesywutsey lovings and affection. That these things seem to be more common than what it was created for is not generally a problem, but people need to bear in mind when playing what the server was made for.

Now, of late, it seems to have become standard practice for certain people to get into rape and abuse scenarios due to OOCly wanting them, then going screaming to the guards and pestering them to do something about it. This is not only irritating to the guards, since you were clearly asking for the rape and the other involved likely didn't especially want to end up in jail, but it can also be highly unpleasant for the guard being bugged to try to deal with. On top of this it seems that some people want to report on the behalf of others, even with no wish from the victim and/or attacker for the guards to be called in.

Given the first rule of the server, anyone involved in rape RP clearly wanted it OOCly or at a minimum, isn't concerned over it having happened. Thus, if you intend for it to happen, and you intend to subsequently report the assault to a guard, you Must inform your attacker OOCly that you intend to take it to the guards, and they may decide if they'll go ahead with the assault, or take some form of precaution. For anyone found to be a victim to more than one person, or repeatedly to the same person, the guards are permitted to simply ignore their reports, as it's felt to be clear that this person is encouraging the assaults, then crying wolf.

Fez

Erudite
I can't help but think Volourn missed the boat somehow. It doesn't sound tasteful enough for the gentleman rapist though.

Looking through the first few pages of that forum, I've found close to a dozen instances of rape, of the non-tasteful variety. A woman's probably safer walking naked through Central Park in the dead of the night compared to playing this server. Then again, it's probably a bunch of guys roleplaying women getting raped.

Accounts are somewhat sketchy at this time but was originally introduced some time ago when the dragon/nymph known as Laura originally asked for protection of her recently acquiredslave Sai, apparently collared for protection against the subject due to a previous history of rape, as well as threats to kill Sai should any attempt be made to contact the Mianyr guard. Since there was no concrete evidence or witnesses, as well as no confession to these incidents from the subject, no direct action was taken against the subject aside from continued observation.

Concrete evidence surfaced about a week later when I was asked - apparently unofficially - by a member of the Sharessian sect to investigate a potential rape of a semi-official maidservant of the Temple. As part of her treatment, her memory of the event was evidently eliminated (causing no small confusion on everybody's part when she initially denied the incident ever happening), but the head of the Temple did make mention of getting a mental image of the attacker during the mindwipe procedure, which fit the description and modus operandi of the subject. The victim agreed to press charges.

Harassment:
Here is him harassing me. Last night he started getting OOC without the sperators. He called Prince Morthos a "pussy" and such. That is NOT roleplay. He had a weapon in town as well and claimed he knew the rules. Hes been calling me "sweet tits" and i have asked him multiple times to stop.

Here is his roleplay. In this time of age no one really calls people a Ho or anything. He calls girls "bitches" and hes rather annoying. When he leaves he casts the spell IMPOSION. Its really annoying.

I think its fair to give him a warning but Z3RO.06 a warning but it neeeds to stop. He is ruining my roleplay. It was funny for a while but now it has gotten old.

Even criminals have a conscience:

The offender is reported to have dislocated a woman's shoulder. Due to the fact that he also relocated it, turned himself in when he saw that the guards had been fetched, and was being provoked by persistently annoying behaviour on the victim's part, he has been given a formal warning to think more carefully before acting in future. Any further violations of law will be more heavily dealt with.

*signed*
Ourla

Surgey

Scholar
I suppose it's better they find ways to rape people on the internet than in real life.

Implosion is a fun spell, though. :P

dagorkan

Arbiter
I find the behavior of the 'victims' actually is what is more disturbing.

A real treasure trove for psychoanalysts, no doubt about it.

http://nwn2forums.bioware.com/forums/viewtopic.html?topic=552405&forum=110

Good lord, this thread series have been going on from the very time NWN 2 was released. Its the 34th thread. Basically women discuss men in there. Fantasy like.

Insight in to the strange world of the elusive wo-man.

Bizarre. Half the posts are arguing what color some polygon character's eyes are. Some funny images drawn in there also:

On the internets, the women leave YOU in the morning!

Solomon Doone

Novice
Admiral jimbob said:
How many womans in that thread are actually undercover manses, do you think?

I'm going to say 93.14%, simply because no woman would subject themselves willingly and in their right mind to rape.

The other 6.86% are out of their minds, or just really stealthy men.

denizsi

Arcane
I have a girl friend who's into all sorts of kinky stuff and (C)RPGs in general, and she will even discuss it to no end on online boards, but she never introduces herself as a girl. I don't know if that constitutes any degree of a standard to compare such posts.

Lumpy

Arcane
Only two words: Oblivion sucks. I played it and that was disgusting, you are too free: so free that i didn't know what to do to solve a quest. Gothic is better because it leaves you free to make your decisions on basic choices: orcs or rebels, beliar or innos, mage, ranged, thief, or warrior???
Apparently, Oblivion wasn't dumbed down enough.

Darkflame

Scholar
TOPIC: What Roleplaying do you do?

Well, I play out my character's lives. I get up. Eat. Go out and do whatever jobs my character has. Eat if it's midday. Perhaps explore a ruin, come home late, eat again or just go to sleep. This might be a bit too hardcore for some so you don't necessarily have to do it. Another idea is to come up with a backstory for your char and invent reasons why your char does/doesn't do something. Maybe decide "My character does magic so he'll never do the fighter's guild. He helps the downtrodden so he won't be the dark brotherhood."

I tend to do as much in depth roleplayas possible. I get up, eat, walk about a town or journey to a ruin. I also try and do the quests in a manner that truly tells the story of my character. This means that I don't get to do everything with just one character.

I try to roleplay as much as I can. I stop short of trying to fit in meals, but I'll try to get a decent amount of sleep every night. I also try to look at situations from my character's moral standpoint.

Same here.

In my roleplay, I eat a few times each day. I walk instead of running everywhere, sleeps every night.
My character is a loyal member of the Fighters Guild. And he researchs the Alyeids when not doing duties for the Fighters Guild.

My Francesca (she has other secret names), is a Mystic. And yes, role-play is the way she adventures throughout Cyrodiil.

She studies the position of the stars and all the birth signs, and she is ever on the lookout for the position of The Serpent.

She is comfortable with tarot cards, reading palms, and star signs. Some say that she has several colored crystal balls, and if customers choose to part with a few coins, she will tell them their fortunes, while increasing her own, of course.

She won't be found in the finest ebony armor, with a great sword, but rather, it is more likely, that one will discover her in a colorful swirling skirt, or evening gown.

She will be drinking fragrant, rich, dark red wines, while listening to the emotional strains of a gypsy violin. She will do these things, all while dancing close to the fire. . .barefooted.

Yes, my Francesca, who has other secret names, is a Mystic, and role-play is her game.

And if one happens see her unsheathed dagger, it may be too late.

http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/inde ... pic=654749

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom