Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

dagorkan

Arbiter
You shoulda told me. But I can still edit my post and we'll plan this over private messages before he sees (its probably past his bed time). PM me if interested and we'll coordinate our blackmail strategies. :honorblade:

dongle

Scholar
SlavemasterT said:
Sheek, damn it, you're ruining my plan. We're supposed to goad him into spewing some really vile stuff, then blackmail him. God, the French and strategy...
Exactly what I was hoping for. To get one of these abusive PMs he was promising, then forward it to an ESF admin. He didn't measure up to it tho.

Attrebus

Novice
dongle said:
So we went from denying being a troll, to admitting it. Progress, but we still need to improve the quality of these trolls. Doing a pretty lame un-inspired job of it so far:

Ur all moroons! lol
You all really lover teh ESF. snigger
I wanna fuck you.

I'd give a two out of ten so far . . . . pretty poor showing. Any other votes?
That last one wasn't trolling...

Edited for clarification.

dagorkan

Arbiter
It's called counter-trolling, asshole. It's self-defence, allowed and encouraged here.

dongle

Scholar
Attrebus said:
That last one wasn't trolling....
See, maybe on the ESF saying you want to ass fuck someone is shocking, not here tho. You're going to have to up your game if you want more than an ESF refugee like me to bat an eyelash.

Solomon Doone

Novice
Joe Krow said:
So there are some ESF mods on this forum now? Did they come here to learn what that pesky freedom of speech thing is all about? Are you a devoted Elder Scrolls fan or are you somehow aware that The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion is the greatest game in the history of the universe? (Feel at home?) Oh. how. you. suck.

Shut the fuck up, moron.

Did I ever tell you that nobody likes you? No? Well I tell you now.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
That's fucking hilarious.
And I had to read it up too now. I nearly vomited.
How can these gay guys do something this disgusting?

Fez

Erudite
I think they do it just to be able to tell you and everyone else what they did afterwards to freak you out.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Fez said:
I think they do it just to be able to tell you and everyone else what they did afterwards to freak you out.

I guess if they begin to vomit on their sex partner during the process, they will boast that they've done some Scat stuff.

Fez

Erudite
I knew a guy who boasted about the AWESOME anal sex he had that was so hardcore that her tubes were coming out the back end halfway (he just pushed them back in). I guess a prolapse is a big turn-on for some? He took it as a good sign. What a freak.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Fez said:
I knew a guy who boasted about the AWESOME anal sex he had that was so hardcore that her tubes were coming out the back end halfway (he just pushed them back in). I guess a prolapse is a big turn-on for some? He took it as a good sign. What a freak.

It's just like saying "My cock is larger than yours!", only that it's "My sex is more exotic than yours!". It's not that he must like it, it's only that he's done it.

Imagine how much money one could make with a "We offer all kinds of exotic sex you've never even heard of!" brothel.

suibhne

Erudite
JarlFrank said:
Imagine how much money one could make with a "We offer all kinds of exotic sex you've never even heard of!" brothel.

Imagine how much money is currently being made off of such stuff...mostly in Second Life, of course. :lol:

Amasius

Augur
The only "exotic" brothel I really want to visit is The Brothel of Slating Intellectual Lust. :wink:

Edit: :oops: The intellectual lust was obscuring my mind...

With your feet in the air and your head on the ground
Try this trick and spin it, yeah
Your head will collapse
But there's nothing in it
And you'll ask yourself

Where is my mind?
Where is my mind?
Where is my mind?

Way out in the water
See it swimmin'

I was swimmin' in the Carribean
Animals were hiding behind the rocks
Except the little fish
But they told me, he swears
Tryin' to talk to me to me to me

Where is my mind?
Where is my mind?
Where is my mind?

Way out in the water
See it swimmin'

With your feet in the air and your head on the ground
Try this trick and spin it, yeah
Your head will collapse
But there's nothing in it
And you'll ask yourself

Where is my mind?
Where is my mind?
Where is my mind?

Way out in the water
See it swimmin'?

Fez

Erudite
JarlFrank said:
It's just like saying "My cock is larger than yours!", only that it's "My sex is more exotic than yours!". It's not that he must like it, it's only that he's done it.

He was retelling this to impress the ladies too. Needless to say he didn't get very far with that tale. I can only imagine that this is his A material for picking up women.

Texas Red

Whiner
I guess Summer finally did it. I surfed the OT forums a bit and the level seems to be on par with Gamespot general discussion.

Lumpy

Arcane
The Walkin' Dude said:
I guess Summer finally did it. I surfed the OT forums a bit and the level seems to be on par with Gamespot general discussion.
Summer finally did what?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom