Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Being a big gay tubesteak hahahahahahahahag
dongle said:
HardCode said:
Anyway, perhaps they could learn lessons about fair and balanced discussion, learn not to lock threads because they say "Oblivion sucks" and may incite flaming without any flaming in the thread, etc.
Maybe we can invite them all to be guest mods on the CODEX for a week? That'll sort things out right quick. :D

Only if we get to be guest mods over there.

Monica21

Scholar
Attrebus said:
I thought my post was both hilarious and insightful. Guess that's just me.
Yeah, it must just be you.

At any rate, I didn't come here as an ESF moderator. I didn't come here to provide insights into how moderation is done over there.
And when were you planning on doing that? Four whole posts and not a single insight! Except that you're apparently the abuse department, which really does nothing to help my appreciation of moderators' roles. If you're going to bother providing "insights" at least take some tips from Donner first.

Vipera

Scholar
Monica21 said:
Attrebus said:
At any rate, I didn't come here as an ESF moderator. I didn't come here to provide insights into how moderation is done over there.
And when were you planning on doing that? Four whole posts and not a single insight!
He said he didn't come here to be insightful.

Attrebus

Novice
dongle said:
Attrebus said:
Guess that's just me.
Pretty much.

So you're not here to discuss anything and don't care what anyone thinks of you. You're just here to call folks stupid, chide them for visiting ESF, and laugh uproariously at the results.

Good, glad you're not trolling, thanks for clearing that up. :roll:
I don't recall saying I wasn't going to discuss anything. Just no clarification about moderation over there. I hear that's covered by Dread and HD anyway.

If you don't think there's anything stupid said by people in this thread, then I really pity you. Oh and I'm not excluding myself from said statement.

You need to be way less uptight.

Oh, and the Complaints and Abuse department thing is a joke. You know, that thing that someone says and you laugh.

Joe Krow

Erudite
So there are some ESF mods on this forum now? Did they come here to learn what that pesky freedom of speech thing is all about? Are you a devoted Elder Scrolls fan or are you somehow aware that The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion is the greatest game in the history of the universe? (Feel at home?) Oh. how. you. suck.

Monica21

Scholar
Attrebus said:
If you don't think there's anything stupid said by people in this thread, then I really pity you. Oh and I'm not excluding myself from said statement.
Huh, I'm not finding a single post in this thread where anyone says all the posts are the height of brilliance. Just read Vipera's posts and you'll know that it's already sunk into the lowest depths of idiocy.

Kind of ironic, coming from an ESF mod.

Oh, and the Complaints and Abuse department thing is a joke. You know, that thing that someone says and you laugh.
You're funny on the ESF, but not so much here. You should work on that.

Being a big gay tubesteak hahahahahahahahag
Joe Krow said:
So there are some ESF mods on this forum now? Did they come here to learn what that pesky freedom of speech thing is all about? Are you a devoted Elder Scrolls fan or are you somehow aware that The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion is the greatest game in the history of the universe? (Feel at home?) Oh. how. you. suck.

meatspin2.gif

Attrebus

Novice
Monica21 said:
Kind of ironic, coming from an ESF mod.
Ah so you do get irony.

Monica21 said:
You're funny on the ESF, but not so much here. You should work on that.
I'll try to work on the funny some more.

Atleast I'm not talking about sex with dolphins.

dongle

Scholar
Attrebus said:
You need to make a cursory attempt at reading what I say, before replying sonny boy. Tough, I know. Maybe I should try voice acting my posts for ya. :D

I don't mind if you flame or troll. I said so initially. In fact, I love it! Lame-ass trolls, and the regulars smacking the ever loving shit outa 'em, is what makes this place so entertaining. Bring it on, the more the better. Place thrives on it.

That said, you're doing a pretty poor job of it. Be a little more inventive, will you? This "you guys all love Oblivion so much underneath you can't stop visiting the ESF" is played out, try something new already.

'Tis you that are getting uptight, spending reply after reply on flustering indignation at being labeled a troll, when we all know it's true, and trying hopelessly to prove otherwise.

dongle

Scholar
Admiral jimbob said:
dongle said:
Maybe we can invite them all to be guest mods on the CODEX for a week? That'll sort things out right quick. :D
Only if we get to be guest mods over there.
OK, it's a deal! When do we start?

Attrebus

Novice
dongle said:
Attrebus said:
You need to make a cursory attempt at reading what I say, before replying sonny boy. Tough, I know. Maybe I should try voice acting my posts for ya. :D

I don't mind if you flame or troll. I said so initially. In fact, I love it! Lame-ass trolls, and the regulars smacking the ever loving shit outa 'em, is what makes this place so entertaining. Bring it on, the more the better. Place thrives on it.

That said, you're doing a pretty poor job of it. Be a little more inventive, will you? This "you guys all love Oblivion so much underneath you can't stop visiting the ESF" is played out, try something new already.

'Tis you that are getting uptight, spending reply after reply on flustering indignation at being labeled a troll, when we all know it's true, and trying hopelessly to prove otherwise.
Hey now, I said I didn't come here just to troll. I also said that I suck at trolling.The voice acting might help. (i see what u did there lol)

I will still call some of the people here morons if they are acting like morons.

Oh and I know you don't love Oblivion underneath. Or even on the surface.

So, to sum up. I didn't come here just to troll and flame, but it's a perk. I suck at trolling. I'm not funny. But damn it, I look good. That has to count for something?

Attrebus

Novice
But he's so sexy. Hands up who -doesn't- want to do him in atleast 6 different ways...

Yeah, that's what I thought.

Monica21

Scholar
Attrebus said:
But he's so sexy. Hands up who -doesn't- want to do him in atleast 6 different ways...

Yeah, that's what I thought.
I don't know about dongle, but if that's really you on the bike in your ESF picture, hoo-boy!! :cool: Just keep the helmet on. Who gives a damn what you look like. ;)

Oh, and Vipera's the one who likes dolphin sex. Most of the rest of us think it's a tad outside the norm.

dagorkan

Arbiter
Hey faggot, what about we let Bethesda know what you get up to on other forums? Vulgarity, attacking the mentally challenged, threats of abuse etc. I doubt that fits in with the politically correct image Zenimax likes to put out. There are hundreds of little TES-tards who would love to become moderators and it doesn't exactly require any special skills... you better watch that mouth if you want to keep sucking Todd Howards dick.

SlavemasterT

Arcane
Sheek, damn it, you're ruining my plan. We're supposed to goad him into spewing some really vile stuff, then blackmail him. God, the French and strategy...

Attrebus

Novice
Yes, that is me on the motorbike. I look much better with my head covered too.

dagorkan said:
Hey faggot, what about we let Bethesda know what you get up to on other forums? Vulgarity, attacking the mentally challenged, threats of abuse etc. I doubt that fits in with the politically correct image Zenimax likes to put out. There are hundreds of little TES-tards who would love to become moderators and it doesn't exactly require any special skills... you better watch that mouth if you want to keep sucking Todd Howards dick.
Oh no! Please don't! I'll be good from now on!

Wait, who are you and why should I care again?

dongle

Scholar
Attrebus said:
So, to sum up. I didn't come here just to troll and flame, but it's a perk.
So we went from denying being a troll, to admitting it. Progress, but we still need to improve the quality of these trolls. Doing a pretty lame un-inspired job of it so far:

Ur all moroons! lol
You all really lover teh ESF. snigger
I wanna fuck you.

I'd give a two out of ten so far . . . . pretty poor showing. Any other votes?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom