Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Mackerel

Augur
Looks like the Landover Baptist of gaming. Funny site.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Jaesun said:
Vaarna_Aarne said:
Either it's an extremely elaborate troll designed to look just like the real thing. But then again, it's probably the real thing, way too much effort.

I thought it was too obvious when it pictured Deus Ex and stated it was Half Life.
This.

Anyway, I would give that specific troll 9/10. Very well done.

SerratedBiz

Arcane
He does have a point, however. I mean, buttons with letters on them? How are you supposed to remember which is which? The "F"orward key and the "B"ackwards key are close enough together, but the "L"eft and "R"ight keys? THEY'RE ON THE WRONG SIDES, FUUUUuu

dextermorgan

Arcane
The last two contributions have massively :incline: this thread, good job Codex explorers and do keep sending these gems back home so we don't have to risk life, limb and sanity in the terrible radioactive wastes of todays internet.

PrincessStomper, I remember that bitch from my time over at Bethboards, before I finally gave up during Failout development. She's about as stupid as they come.

torpid

Liturgist
Best part is when he pulls numbers out of his ass: "joysticks are 20-25% better for aiming, for realz." It's not even 20 OR 25%, it's somewhere in between, like he's run a bunch of tests and there's a slight variation in the values, and he's an honest dude who won't pretend that he's got it down to a T because experimental research is hard but someone has to do it. SCIENCE

Also, with these last two entries this thread finally lives up to its predecessor and looks like it might be going somewhere. :salute:

piydek

Cipher
Admiral jimbob said:
dextermorgan said:
PrincessStomper, I remember that bitch from my time over at Bethboards, before I finally gave up during Failout development. She's about as stupid as they come.

She was pretty cool until she became a mod. Then she went full Toddtard :(

How the fuck could she be cool? She didn't post? Retarded people are retarded, mods or not.

Peter

Arcane
Is that even Bad Company 2? That game has a different minimap and doesn't have the information at the top, for the PC at least. That makes both screenshots wrong.

Black

Arcane
To be fair, all those fucking cods, battlefields, killzones and such look the same.

Black

Arcane
D-D-D-D-DOUBLE POST

http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic ... ex/6594400

50515.jpg

And more.
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/article ... e-Explorer

Secretninja

Cipher
Crispy said:
I was going to go off on a rant about Princess Stomper epitomizing what your target audience is for Dragon Age 2 and for Mass Effect, etc., but I have to restrain myself since I myself bought DA2 and have fallen a sad victim to the popamole as of late. I am beginning to hate the game, though. I literally feel guilty after playing the thing.

Someone like her revels in that type of game's style, however, and these people truly believe this whole streamlined, action-ey, practically-plays-itself experience is far superior. In fact, as evidenced in that revealing blog entry, this new generation of gamers simply cannot relate to a more methodical, intellectual style of gameplay. It might as well be written in an alien language.

Reminds me of the Gamestop employee that rang me up for DA2. She told me that she really liked the game, to which I feebly tried to respond that I distinctly didn't like these types of games and that I was merely picking it up to have something pretty to look at for a while. I further explained that the games of old like Fallout were much more satisfying and held such a deeper meaning to the CRPG industry, but she basically just gave me a blank look. Understandable since I'm standing there holding the latest BioWare derp simulator in a Gamestop plastic bag.

I walked out of the store in shame.

You really need to get laid.

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Jaesun said:
Thats what the ignore button is for racofer.

Weren't you the one who told me to post this shit here instead of starting a new thread? :troll:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom