Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

racofer

Thread Incliner
JarlFrank said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhY53DoGb_Q&feature=rec-fresh

Yea, seem that before. Kids like that should be impaled with a rusty scythe and left to rot in the sidewalk as example.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
racofer said:
JarlFrank said:

Yea, seem that before. Kids like that should be impaled with a rusty scythe and left to rot in the sidewalk as example.

At least those videos show how ridiculous Oblivion's gameplay is.

That kiddo who plays as the NPC looks suspiciously similar to TWD though.

DraQ

Arcane
JarlFrank said:
Lol, that's fucking surreal. I saw similar video inspired by Morrowind, but it was just lulzy, this one turned into pure mindfuck once it got to the point with floating "picked up" shield, and persuasion minigame. It cracked me up so bad that I couldn't stop laughing.

Suicidal

Arcane
OHNOES THEY BE REMOVIN ALL THE NUDITY FROM THE GAME - THERE IS NO REASON TO PLAY IT ANY LONGER!!!!!
:roll:
Seriously, is fapping while playing a game the only worthwhile way to spend time for that guy?

Caveman

Scholar
Occasionally Fatal said:
Xor said:
burrie said:
http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=118010

This is best thread ever material.

I concur.

LOL, Tessera... I'm waiting for his nude mods for Fallout 3 :lol:

malk_jiggling_tits_3.gif

Being a big gay tubesteak hahahahahahahahag
No, I consider the majority to be the overriding opinion of the greatest number of people who are aware of both me and my work. Some people love it, other people hate it. Whichever number is larger amongst those two camps is the majority... and as I have explained, that number is ENORMOUSLY in favor of what I do.

On the other hand, we have mundane people like you -- who have accomplished nothing, who contribute nothing, who are completely uncreative, and who are known to perhaps a few dozen other human beings in this big, grey world. In short, you are a tiny, unknown little nobody.

racofer

Thread Incliner
Yes.... doing nude mods and counting with the large support from thousands of nerdy perverts that jerk off to sailor moon and similar bullshit is surely a strong argument against all we losers in life.

Rhett Butler

Scholar
El Dee said:
I've never played WoW so can someone tell me why he was so pissed over leveling up?

I've never played WoW either, but he mentioned that his character was a twink. A twink is a low level character equipped with high level gear. Maybe levelling to 20 bumped him to a higher grade in arena matches and lessened his twink advantage.

racofer

Thread Incliner
I honestly have no clue on what he was crying about since I also don't play that crap, but even so, it's amazing how someone can get aggravated by it. There's also this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5jnk7VS-Ko where a kid's mom and dad tell him "wow no more" over some kind of ventrillo or shit with people listening (and recording) on the other end. I didn't post it since it's so well known it could've been already posted around here, but even so, another golden clip.

Decline of the humanity.

gc051360

Scholar
Rhett Butler said:
El Dee said:
I've never played WoW so can someone tell me why he was so pissed over leveling up?

I've never played WoW either, but he mentioned that his character was a twink. A twink is a low level character equipped with high level gear. Maybe levelling to 20 bumped him to a higher grade in arena matches and lessened his twink advantage.

I've never played Wow either......but, I'm pretty sure a "twink" is an effeminate young homo.

Lumpy

Arcane
WE WANT A BOOK!!!

The dude who wrote the Baldur's Gate and Shadows of Amn novelization should totally write it!

I disagree to a certain degree... I mean sure there are a lot of really bad D&D books out there, but there are also some really good ones, I mean I love the books by R.A. Salvator personally...

gc051360 said:
I've never played Wow either......but, I'm pretty sure a "twink" is an effeminate young homo.
That is indeed what a twink is. The fact that WoWfags use it as a term just shows the homosexuality that is deep within MMORPGS.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Edward_R_Murrow said:
The dude who wrote the Baldur's Gate and Shadows of Amn novelization should totally write it!

This has to be sarcasm....

I sure damn hope so. The "Baldur's gate" book was one of the biggest utter trash I've ever read.

Lumpy

Arcane
Edward_R_Murrow said:

This has to be sarcasm....
Yes, that one probably is. The rest of the thread, especially the second quote, isn't.

BTW, did you know that Salvatore is a very controversial writer? The controversy stems from the fact that Chewbacca dies in one of his Star Wars fanfic novels.

Deleted member 7219

Jaesun said:
gc051360 said:

No.

Actually, it is. 'Bear' is the opposite. Jasede can explain more.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom