Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

catfood

AGAIN
https://www.devdiscourse.com/articl...roduction-of-home-grown-gaming-consoles--tass

Russian President Vladimir Putin has ordered the Russian government to look at how to organize the production of home-grown gaming consoles, state news agency TASS reported on Wednesday.

Putin is trying to make Russia less dependent on consumer goods and electronics produced by what Moscow regards as hostile states due to sweeping Western sanctions imposed on Russia over its actions in Ukraine.

Strig

Learned
Reguard Bard suffers a meltdown on the streets of Solitude and descends into a vile anti-Argonic tirade:
The thing about the Imperial Helmet that drove me to a point of exhaustion, which was misdiagnosed by a — I’m not going to say what race, what people — healer, and what village, what heralds went to — we know I can’t say that... It was an Argonian healer.
Hammer-Tamrielan community remains divided on the issue.

zEVva76.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom