Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Bhaalspawn saga fan club

Sykar

Arcane
You're all plebs.

The best romance is this.

I wanted to romance Bodhi! I heard the rumor that it is elvish for booty!

latest

Dat complexion is so säksy!
She looks like she hasn't taken a shower since she became a vampire.

It gives her that special arom... err aura, aura I meant!

DraQ

Arcane
BG1 and BG2 were in an era when disabled people, children, and the elderly were despised (rightly so). Hence, they went for RTwP which requires a bit of attention span, reflexes, and having not too many chromosomes.

People seem to forgot that PNP being turn based was a necessity and the aim was to simulate real life wich is not turn based.

BG1/2 combat was fun.

Sadly, now being the current year and all, they need to gather to the disabled and the console user.
I remember what :rpgcodex: of old did when someone said TB was only due to technical limitations.
:mob:

Let's see what happens now.
:avatard:
( ga♥ I know you are, you don't need to press that button )

Last edited:

Rostere

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 RPG Wokedex Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
This is the first thing you've said I disagree with. I hate that bitch. Along with Jan, Nalia, Aerie, Anomen, Minsc, and Valygar. It's also lame that best girl Mazzy wasn't a romance option. I never realized that I hate half the cast until I typed that out. Maybe Bioware's writing wasn't top tier after all. I loved the combat though. D&D spells can be so much fun. Nothing feels better than destroying a huge group of trash mobs with a single fireball. Running around with haste is fun too.

For some reason I always like to have the people with the most hilarious banter in my party: Jan, Edwin, Viconia, Anomen and Minsc makes for some of the most crazy party interaction. Kind of makes me think critically about how I choose friends IRL actually. :negative:

I can't stand Aerie or Nalia for single second though. Mazzy is probably the most sympathetic female NPC, although the only funny banter she has is with Korgan.

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
So the next few months, we will keep talking about BG waifus, aren't we?

Though seriously, it's a shame that RPG's don't come with interesting evil companions anymore. Keldorn, Viconia, etc.

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
25734.jpg

I see you're properly equipped for the virus scare now. What game is it from?

Citizen

You know nothing young padawan. Imoen is the best girl.

Are you lost, Joe Bob? It's Athkatla, not Alabama! Also the character is purposefully written to be annoying and whiny, just like the real little sisters are. Talking from experience.

BG2 romanceable female characters are retarded. Old hag that goes for hunky bhaalspawn the second her husband is found dead? Whiny ass angel-elf-whatever-girl? Edgy goth-elf-girl doesn't seem so bad in comparsion, but she alwaysl fights my homie Keldorn, so fuck her. Bros over hoes, men

Also bhaalwpawn gets laid in the Underdark anyway, so why bother with romancing party members?

Dramart

Learned
You know nothing young padawan. Imoen is the best girl.

Are you lost, Joe Bob? It's Athkatla, not Alabama! Also the character is purposefully written to be annoying and whiny, just like the real little sisters are. Talking from experience.

BG2 romanceable female characters are retarded. Old hag that goes for hunky bhaalspawn the second her husband is found dead? Whiny ass angel-elf-whatever-girl? Edgy goth-elf-girl doesn't seem so bad in comparsion, but she alwaysl fights my homie Keldorn, so fuck her. Bros over hoes, men

Also bhaalwpawn gets laid in the Underdark anyway, so why bother with romancing party members?

Lol! it's the main character sister's not mine. Besides I liked her because of her portrait, same with Nalia. I don't even bother to make summary about her personality.

I don't know if they are retarded, but the dialog interruptions are annoying. Jaheira and Aerie must be inspired in real life. I liked Viconia too, she had interesting background because of the drow society. At one part in the Underdark after a decisive fight the party must flee the place as soon as they can and she starts in that exact moment to talk about his brother.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom