Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Bioware in chart

Throne of baal was better than BG2?!?!?!?!!

That piece of shit was not only the archetype for the later "go kill four stuffies" design, but it was banal, shit, boring, overpowered, and had shit story and dialogue. It felt like a rush job, to milk some more money out of BG2.

Chart sucks OP is a Polack

Responses, like Lesifoere said, are just plain boring. But then again, what else do you expect when you go fishing in that forum?

Rina

Scholar
JarlFrank said:
BG2 should be on the same level as BG1 and ToB should be below it :decline:

This.

Also, NWN should definitely be in the shit section unless you're trying to find redeeming qualities from it's mods which is kind of cheating.

easychord

Liturgist
Throne of Bhaal probably is one of the worst things that Bio have ever done especially since it shits directly upon their best game.

Thinking about it, that chart is going to be much more effective at getting the Codex to bite than the ostriches over at Bioware :M

Lumpy

Arcane
I've just realized that the only Bioware games I've ever played are the Baldur's Gates, and I abandoned both halfway through.

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
Toffeli said:
Jade Empire is more shit than Mass Effec 1.

Fucking this, Jade Empire should be along with Dragon Age 2 in shittines.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
That chart is stupid, wrong and should be fixed immediately so I can post again with a message saying how useless it is to point something out when it's going to fly over everybody's heads and hit Sean F. Kennedy in the face.

curry

Arcane
chartd.jpg

Fixed :smug:

Kotor should be higher, Jade Empire also. Mass effect should qualify at bottom of average and orginal DAO is way too high.

Frosal

Novice
I wonder if they'll nominate "BioWare Social Network" for Oscars next year.

Gord

Arcane
Konjad, you are obviously far better at trolling Codex than trolling Bioware Forums

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
I'm not drawing a chart, but IMO:

Good: Baldur's Gate 2 and Mass Effect 2.
Mediocre: Everything else.

I cannot judge Dragon Age 2 until I've played it at least over 9000 thousand times times 7. And then one more time just for the heck of it.

Exmit

Scholar
Fixd for you faggots

1234mi.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom