Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Black Turd

Oligarch

Educated
Exmit said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPTOVQFRggI

newfags be newfaggin :bounce:

:shock:

WOW!!!!!!!!!
Best cRPG since HALO????????????????????????????????????????????????

Exmit

Scholar
JFK for kwas : check
2 hour campaign gameplay : check
Game that no one will play after 2 weeks : check
Flashy trailer that makes 12 yr old cum: check

Seing as 3 million suckers will buy it: priceless

Oligarch

Educated
Yay this game looks cool now i cant wait to join the military in real life and do stuff like this...wonder where the respawn is gonna be?

MY PARENTS PARENT WER JEWS SO THEY SERVIVES CONSENTRION CAMP IN VIETNAM IN 1992 THEY SHOW ME THE NUMBERS ON THERE ARMS. ITS LIKE THE NUMBERS AND LINES YOU FIND ON A CEREAL BOX.

I am a Halo fan and a Long time CoD fan. I am a 6th Prestige in CoD 4 and 3 Prestige in WaW. Once MW2 came out it crushed my love for CoD. I gave up in its unbalanced, shitty multiplayer. Now that Reach has disappointed me. Im hoping that Black Ops will revive my hope in the CoD. DONT LET ME THE FUCK DOWN TREYARCH.

Cenobyte

Prophet
lol, this is seriously retarded. But then again, prejudices only exist because they are sometime true

:smug:

Exmit

Scholar
I had no idea of the actual sales, didn't know that there's such a big number of retards.

bonescraper

Exmit said:
I had no idea of the actual sales, didn't know that there's such a big number of retards.
Just look no further than the Codex...

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Oligarch said:
I am a Halo fan and a Long time CoD fan. I am a 6th Prestige in CoD 4 and 3 Prestige in WaW. Once MW2 came out it crushed my love for CoD. I gave up in its unbalanced, shitty multiplayer. Now that Reach has disappointed me. Im hoping that Black Ops will revive my hope in the CoD. DONT LET ME THE FUCK DOWN TREYARCH.

Is that one for real?

I gave up on the series because the latest few games were disappointing, but I'll buy this one too and hope not to be disappointed. Lolwut. :lol:

MetalCraze

Arcane
JarlFrank said:
Oligarch said:

Is that one for real?

I gave up on the series because the latest few games were disappointing, but I'll buy this one too and hope not to be disappointed. Lolwut. :lol:

Sounds like a generic Codexer

chzr

Erudite
so another reskinned cod2. consolefags' orgasm is inevitable.

Exmit said:
Boring " kwa" statement : check
Purposeful underestimation for campaign : check
Blatant incorrect statement : check
Typical nothing special, flashy trailer that everything has : check
Seeing people bitch about an actual decent looking Call of Duty: priceless

Looks alright. I don't mind a run n gun game here and there to play with friends, plus I trust Treyarch to make a more enjoyable Call of Duty game than Infinity Ward.

Achilles

Arcane
So are we all in agreement that the best Call of Duty was the 1st one + United Offensive?

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Alexandros said:
So are we all in agreement that the best Call of Duty was the 1st one + United Offensive?

You bet your motherfucking arse I am at least! Not that hard as all the others were shorter, simpler, more contrived and with shitty health regen.

As an aside, did the decline with health regen onthe PC start with COD2? Don't remember any games before that that had this shit.

MetalCraze

Arcane
Decline with health regen on PC started with Crysis.
COD2 isn't a PC game, neither the following ones

Exmit

Scholar
Call of duty 1 and Medal of honor 1 were good because they introduced something new to fpses that was innovative compared to what other fpses served.

Now they are just rehashing 10 year old gameplay and retards buy it. They could aswell play the first cod but tell that to all gfx whores.

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
MetalCraze said:
Decline with health regen on PC started with Crysis.
COD2 isn't a PC game, neither the following ones

Well it's not a PC exclusive game but that doesn't mean it's not a PC game. Crysis health regen at least was 'explained' in terms of the nanosuit.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom