Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Black Turd

The Wizard

Educated
"as i looked into the germans eyes,i saw all the evil of the fascist Reich still burning strong".
is this really a quote from the game?
why's this game so butthurt about germa-

kotick.jpg

oh. nevermind.

lol, juden.

Multi-headed Cow

That's the 74 instead of the 47. SMG instead of assault rifle. The 74 is really silly with grip and steady aim, in fact that's my fast SMG faggotry class.

And if that guy's semi-pro then I'm a god damn video game playing god.

Gerrard said:
S&D on Nuketown

It's hard to imagine how anyone thought that was a good match up.

Maybe if people played tactically and it wasn't the typical grenade spam bullshit map, it'd be interesting, but why actually try when you can just hop and fling grenades for almost guaranteed kills.

Multi-headed Cow

Nuketown's silly as fuck. I don't mind it when it's in a normal rotation since it gives you a quick burst of balls to the wall derp, but the large number of 24/7 nuketown servers are an abomination.

Also fuck, getting low on points again. I just had to spend 5,000 on that 8th layer so I could make a Cookie Monster emblem. I HAD TO.

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
Today's patch gave me back the stutter I had on launch day and because it's Steamworks there is no rolling back to the previous patch! Awesome!

Multi-headed Cow

Solution, go delete config_mp.cfg that should fix you. You'll lose your settings and keybinds but that shouldn't take much effort to set up again.

Also, make sure you verify the files on Steam to ensure a file didn't get mangled somewhere.

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
I just pirated the damn thing so I could have a version I could patch or not patch at my discretion. Worked out lovely.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom