Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Blood Bowl Season 4

Who should run the league?

• Potato

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Finn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • kingcomrade

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I assume something went wrong this day. It'd be good if we could play before weekend because I'm not around an operational computer this weekend.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
The matchday has been moved forward. Here's the current one:

CC4_md4.jpg

It is done.

Trololololollolololllololoo... 2x Blitz for the Blood Diplomats, multiple double ones/double both downs for Blackenese Disease and none for me, dumb luck plays by me that totally paid off. 4-0. GG Mangoose man, better luck in the future :)

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
That would be great. I saw UP's ghost on Steam, but no real signs of life from him, so we must assume he's out.

I'll contact You (on Steam) about the details later today (should be back home in around 5-6 hours), if You're still awake at that time (time zone difference)?

desocupado

Magister
I've got internet AIDS, so I can't play. It's scheduled to be cured friday, but third worldia internet company, so...

Hopefully, shit will be fixed by saturday.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
@toastboy

When can You play our game? I might have time today or tomorrow (less likely). If weekend is out, then I am available between 5 and 10 p.m. on weekdays (we'd have to finish the game by 10 p.m., though).

IMPORTANT EDIT: I'd also like to announce that Garm has been booted from the league and replaced by CrimsonAngel (aka DeathBunny) and his brand new Wood Elf team Frolicking Dancing Wind, so let's greet them warmly with all the mighty blows, claws and chainsaws we can spare.

CrimsonAngel plays against desocupado's Codex Defenders on matchday #4.

Thanks for joining, CA, good luck on the pitch. :salute:

hoverdog

dog that is hovering, Wastelands Interactive
Developer
Project: Eternity
IMPORTANT EDIT: I'd also like to announce that Garm has been booted from the league and replaced by CrimsonAngel (aka DeathBunny) and his brand new Wood Elf team Frolicking Dancing Wind, so let's greet them warmly with all the mighty blows, claws and chainsaws we can spare.
:salute:

chris priestly is happy with the choice of team :mhd:

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
@toastboy

Can You remind me what time today we have arranged our date with Nuffle? I have a swiss cheese memory lately. Was it 7 p.m.? 8?

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Toastboy and I have played an epic match of dying snotlings, dodging skeletons, crowding the ball, multiple bonehead and regeneration failures, casualties and knock outs dealt left and right...

But You won't see it, because the fucking game crashed on turn #15. :x

We'll try again tomorrow, I guess.

How are the other games going, btw?

EDIT:
We managed to finish our game on third attempt.

It ended 1-1.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
MicoSelva said:
But You won't see it, because the fucking game crashed on turn #15. :x

[...]

EDIT:
We managed to finish our game on third attempt.

Cyanide still hasn't implemented resuming games after disconnections like other, more prestigious blood bowl clients did years ago? :M

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Me and Nehanowicz can't play. I can't open my ports where I live now - it hasn't been a problem in the other games, but apparantly now it is. If this problem is permanent with others too, I might as well drop :(

I really, really don't want to, but I it won't be possible for me to access the router here.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
In case You are not able to play, I'd like both players to express their opinion about hat result should be admined in the game.

I also have a crazy idea - why don't You play the game in Fumbbl (rookie teams) and I'll admin the result here according to what the score is there?

To be honest, the league should probably move to Fumbbl anyway for future seasons, as I don't see much interest from Cyanide to fix the existing bugs and support the game further.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
I thought of the FUMBBL thing too, but ultimately that's up to Hoverdog. I'm the "offending" player here, as far as I see it.

Also that affects SPP and stuff like, but I guess maybe we can take it since we're both 1600TV teams.

Well yeah, the cyanide client as of now often shuts down my GPU (though my machine is pretty broken, I notice that for example SC2 doesn't do that), has all this lag and odd jittering of the animation, which itself is useless and just takes up time for no reason and there's this vast bunch of problems on which I run in the games because of the interface.

Anyhow, we played our game, there's the replay, I don't now really have the energy to write anything down, there was blocking and running around and that kind of stuff, Griff Oberwald actually seemed pretty effective... I kinda thought that S4 AG4 blodge players would completely dominate a human team but it wasn't really so. Then though I did some really fucking stupid stuff like blitz with a vampire which bloodlusts, then forget midway that I need to place it next to a thrall.

GG Secretninja, next time, pick Dwarves ;)

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
I'll probably have to settle for a 2-0 admined win for hoverdog, although reluctantly, as this means he will overtake me in the league.

We are also waiting for desocupado vs. CrimsonAngel (aka DeathBunny). No idea if they even arranged a date.

How about somebody else play it with your account, Grunker? You can trust us ;)

Also the Blood Diplomat TV rises to 1630. I now have a S4 AG5 blodger, that's going to be so friggin' useful.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom