Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

BROS I AM VERY ANGRY PEOPLE LIKE NEW FAGGOT

BLOBERT

FUCKING SLAYINGN IT BROS
Patron
Codex 2012
BROS THEY KEEP LIKING IT AND IT KEEPS MAKING ME MORE AND MORE ANGRY BROS YOU WOULD THINK WITH THE TONS OF GREAT RPG GAMES THIS YEAR THEY COULD HAVE PLAYED SOMETHING ELSE

I AM SO MAD RIGHT NOW

BLOBERT

FUCKING SLAYINGN IT BROS
Patron
Codex 2012
AND BROS SERIOSULY BEFGORE THIS GETS RETARDOES PLEASE AT LEAST RETARDO A FEW OF THE OTHER EVEN MORE OBVIOUS TROLL THREADS

BUT BROS SERIOUSLY THIS THREAD IS FOR REAL I AM SO ANGRY

BLOBERT

FUCKING SLAYINGN IT BROS
Patron
Codex 2012
BRO REITERATE YOU ARE A RETARD ENJOY SUCKING THE SHEEPLE COCK LOLLOLOLOL

BROS YOU OBSIDIAN ABD BETHESDA APOLOGISTS WONT KEEP ME DOWN GO SUCK DOWN WHATEVER THEY GIVE YOU

BRO YOU KNOW WAT MAKES ME INHAPPY??:?? NONE OF THE GAIS I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR HAVE POSTED THERE IMPRESIONS YET11//11? WTF IS UP WIT THAT????????????????????????

BRO WE HAVE TO STICK TOGETHER BRO YOU KNOW WHATIM SAYIN?1 DON'T FALL FOR THOSE THREEDEE POPAMOLE FAG GAMES JUST YET BRO KEEP FIGHTING BRO

BLOBERT

FUCKING SLAYINGN IT BROS
Patron
Codex 2012
BRO I FEEL BAD I DIDNT RUN RIGHT OUT AND BUY OR TORRENT THE GAME RIGHT AWAY I AM A TOTAL NEWBIUE I SHOULD HAVE HAD THAT SHIT READY TO GO TO TELL YOU WHAT FAGGOTS YOU ARE ON DAY ONE

BLOBERT said:
BROS THEY KEEP LIKING IT AND IT KEEPS MAKING ME MORE AND MORE ANGRY BROS YOU WOULD THINK WITH THE TONS OF GREAT RPG GAMES THIS YEAR THEY COULD HAVE PLAYED SOMETHING ELSE

I AM SO MAD RIGHT NOW

BRO MAYBE YOU SHOULD PLAY SOME OBLOVION TO CURB SOME OF THAT ANGER

Admiral jimbob

gay as all hell
Wasteland 2
Blackadder said:
BRO YOU KNOW WAT MAKES ME INHAPPY??:?? NONE OF THE GAIS I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR HAVE POSTED THERE IMPRESIONS YET11//11? WTF IS UP WIT THAT????????????????????????

BRO WE HAVE TO STICK TOGETHER BRO YOU KNOW WHATIM SAYIN?1 DON'T FALL FOR THOSE THREEDEE POPAMOLE FAG GAMES JUST YET BRO KEEP FIGHTING BRO

I've posted my impressions, bro :(

Nael

Arcane
It's all about keeping the bro alive, bro. What would we do without the bro? A broless world is not a world I want to bro in. So therefore shit must flow. Bro.

cogar48

Educated
Nael said:
It's all about keeping the bro alive, bro. What would we do without the bro? A broless world is not a world I want to bro in. So therefore shit must flow. Bro.
:decline:

veniubique

Novice
Nael said:

your trying to hard

POOPOO MCBUMFACE said:
Blackadder said:

I've posted my impressions, bro :(

REALLY???? I EXPECTED A FULL PAGE GLOSSY FOLDOUT111!!11

(honestly, do you realise how difficult it is to find any one person's thoughts on this game? Apologies if I missed it, but I haven't been able to track your's down yet. Which thread is it deposited in?)

Nael

Arcane
veniubique said:
Nael said:

your trying to hard

I didn't realize these discourses required trying. You got me.

Honestly, this time it seems to be a very small minority bashing the game, maybe because it actually is a pretty good game.

cogar48

Educated
Flying Spaghetti Monster said:
Honestly, this time it seems to be a very small minority bashing the game, maybe because it actually is a pretty good game.

:retarded:

sirfink

Scholar
3d7lC.jpg

I would never touch another game that uses that typical ridiculous Bethesda engine after seeing Oblivion work. Hearing about all the bugs of NV I think I might have made the right decision.

Maybe in a few years when it is dirt cheap.

BLOBERT

FUCKING SLAYINGN IT BROS
Patron
Codex 2012
BRO SEE THAT IS HOW THAT SHIT IS DONE

I DONT LIKE THE ENGINE I THINK THE GAME WILL BE SHIT SO I DONT FEEL LIKE PLAYINGH IT

MUCH BETTER THAN TROLLING EVERY FUCKING TOPIC ABOUT HOW YOU KNEW THE GAME WAS GONNA SUCK SO YOU PLAYED IT AND IT SUCKS AND YOU FINISHED AND THE WHOLE DAMN THING SUCKS

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom