Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Wizardry Busin 0 Wizardry Alternative Neo (Translation / Guide included)

somerandomdude

Learned
I would contribute with 50 EUR/USD.
Same. I can put in $100 USD, maybe more.
I'd be in for $50-$100 USD as well.

Maybe the place to take this would be romhacking.net? I might make an account there just to see if anyone's interested.

Last edited:

TSBattenberg

Barely Literate
Hey, just found out about this game! I loved watching my dad play the first one as a kid, and playing myself when I got older... On topic, though - I know a little bit about PS2 disassembly and hacking, so I'd like to offer my services to get a in game translation going before someone comes along and actually requests money out of you guys, accessibility should be free for everyone.

I'll take a look at the game tonight and see if I can handle it, then get back to y'all.

You can verify my abilities here if you so wish: https://github.com/TheStolenBattenberg/ToolsForKFIV

TSBattenberg

Barely Literate
First up sorry for a double post, however I either don't have access to an edit button, couldn't find one... or there isn't one. Just an update to say I'm currently undertaking the base work to make a translation patch possible. You can see my latest findings here if you're the hack-savvy type, and I'll try to post updates whenever possible - but likely I'll make a thread for that instead of hijacking this one hehe.

Fair warning that this could take a while. It's certainly very doable but there's a good bit of ground work to cover before I can even get started, plus a good deal of IRL responsibilities I still have to deal with.

rmcin329

Barely Literate
Really enjoyed tale of the forsaken land and a part of me would love to play busin 0 as well. Only thing has has held me back is the fact i feel like i feel like i'd spend 90% of my time thumbing through the pdf because of not being able to memorize Japanese. I feel like that would cause me to lose interest after a few hours at best, so never actually started up on busin 0. Oh and is there any updates on that patch? Figured it can't hurt to ask since it's been a good while.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom