Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Chris Avellone Appreciation Station

Wunderbar

Arcane
Hey, remember those midjourney AI image merging?

IHaveHugeNick

Arcane
After witnessing that collection of figurines I can no longer make fun of Soyer who still rents at 50 because he blew up all his money on a collection of bamboo bike frames.

Dhaze

Cipher
This one looks nicer and more comfortable because it focuses on the essentials (e.g. comfy chair). Avellone's chair isn't too bad, one of those cheap office chairs you'll find in any office. But the floor looks like that shitty lino "tile" over concrete and cold af with a cluttered long desk that really does remind me of a receiving station. The "warehouse breakroom" clock just ties the whole thing together.

Worse even to me than the 'warehouse breakroom' clock is the lone, ten pounds hex dumbbell; I'm not sure why exactly but it's the saddest item in that picture.

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
This one looks nicer and more comfortable because it focuses on the essentials (e.g. comfy chair). Avellone's chair isn't too bad, one of those cheap office chairs you'll find in any office. But the floor looks like that shitty lino "tile" over concrete and cold af with a cluttered long desk that really does remind me of a receiving station. The "warehouse breakroom" clock just ties the whole thing together.

Worse even to me than the 'warehouse breakroom' clock is the lone, ten pounds hex dumbbell; I'm not sure why exactly but it's the saddest item in that picture.
Symphony of Sadness: A Journey into the Personal Life of MCA

:negative::0-13:

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
That's a 30 lber, not a 10. :M

Guy needs to get his reps in for a quick boost.

Self-Ejected

Dadd

Self-Ejected
I don't see what's so shocking about his room considering he makes video games for a living.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Yeah but... it's so industrial looking and sparse. I guess it could be part of his basement or garage or something. Doesn't seem like a good place to do much other than punch in shipping/receiving data or track the number of bodies in your freezer so you don't run out of room.
Yeah that's a man's apartment all right.

c01.jpg
I must have the gay gene, because I actually decorate and try to make it cozy.

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
Jesus Christ what in the living shit is that.

See, this is why you don't leave the Codex, because this is where you can grow balls and not remain a pussy. If he had stayed here his room would look like this, as God intended:

111-9.jpg

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Figurines of idealized scantily-clad women forever locked behind plastic enclosures. In sight but never accessible to the touch.

Isn't that a metaphor for his love life. And the modern man's condition.

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
Just about every action figure he has on the wall makes a prominent display of the hips.
5. What game are you playing right now?

Chris Avellone: Aside from builds of games I’m working on, I’m playing Dragon’s Crown and Horizon: Zero Dawn. I also got the new re-released Nintendo NES’s, and I’ve been playing Castlevania on it and having a blast.
I wonder which of the 6 Dragon's Crown characters Chris Avellone is playing. :M My guess is the wizard.
Revising my guess to the sorceress:

xctrbu.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom