Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Chris Avellone Appreciation Station

Elttharion

Learned
Roguey, why the hell do you know what his house looks like?
I like looking these things up. Where someone lives, what a house sold for and when, these are all public details.
Every breath you take
And every move you make
Every bond you break
Every step you take
I'll be watching you

Every single day
Every word you say
Every game you play
Every night you stay
I'll be watching you

Funposter

Arcane
everybody is drinking diet coke for some reason, unless it's some kind of conspiracy it's likely that somebody just passed them around
pressures to put on appearances they're health-minded with their choice of fizzy goyjuice
non-diet is perceived as low class, so in a public setting people prefer to be seen to pick the diet option
dr raymond peat said that i'm allowed to drink 17 regular cokes per day if i want to

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Ask "Benjanun Sriduangkaew" how harmless Roguey is.
The worst harm she received was losing face, which may be a bigger deal to people of East Asian cultures, but ultimately not too egregious and absolutely deserved.

santino27

Arcane
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Chris Allalone

:negative:

I liked the champagne glass narrative more.
Chris Allalone is golden and needs to be another character in Tyranicon's parody game. Maybe it can support two MCA parodies?

Ask "Benjanun Sriduangkaew" how harmless Roguey is.
The worst harm she received was losing face, which may be a bigger deal to people of East Asian cultures, but ultimately not too egregious and absolutely deserved.

Huh. She's written a lot of books. Better ratings than I would have expected too. Is her house nicer or less nice than Chris' and how did you break in?

Last edited:

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
MCA parodies
That ol' reggae song from Inner Circle would be perfect if re-interpreted as a stalker-predator song.

A-la-la-la-la-lone
A-la-la-la-la-lone

Standing across the room I saw you smile.
I said I want to talk to you for a little while.
But before I make my move my emotions start running wild.

Girl I want to make you sweat
Sweat 'til you can't sweat no more.
And if you cry out I'm gonna push it some more.

eh-png.44644

Nano

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Strap Yourselves In
He lives with his wife in a million dollar home, he doesn't need to be liked by other people.
It's really obvious Chris is the type of person who loves being loved, or at least he used to be. Not that I blame him for it. He always had a positive energy about him and people reflected it back at him (besides the behind-the-scenes stuff at least). Just look at all of his interviews throughout the years, before the May of Rage he was pleasant, kind, hardly had a bad word to say about anyone.

Feargus and the rest of the owners broke him a bit. The MeToo whores tried breaking him too.

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
He looks healthy and happy, I'm glad he's looking well.

I'm going to portray him as an absolute chad in my game. He deserves it. Also because Chad Abalone is a hilarious name.

:brodex:

santino27

Arcane
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
He looks healthy and happy, I'm glad he's looking well.

I'm going to portray him as an absolute chad in my game. He deserves it. Also because Chad Abalone is a hilarious name.

:brodex:
I'm just glad he's working again. Reread the whole post he made before suing and got angry all over again.

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Huh. She's written a lot of books. Better ratings than I would have expected too. Is her house nicer or less nice than Chris' and how did you break in?

Much nicer. Her family makes Brian Fargo look like a pauper.
Fargo has a golden toilet seat, hard to beat that, but I believe you. You know, because you tend to leave no closet unopened or drawer unturned.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Interesting. Is she cute and/or married? Just wondering. For science.
No. Years ago she was in some weird online polycule with a couple of transgenders. Haven't paid attention since.

Roguey Can you tell us about Sawyer's house?
He rents his house and bemoans being unable to afford property in southern California (unlike Avellone).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom