Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Chris Avellone Appreciation Station

Sinder Velvin

Arcane
I was trying to download an old Eurogamer podcast about Planescape: Torment with Chris Avellone, Colin McComb, Adam Heine and Scott Warner, but the .mp3 link is busted and the iTunes link says the item is not available in my country's store.

Is anyone else able to get it from the iTunes link or does anyone have an old backup of the podcast lying around?

Last edited:

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
I was trying to download an old Eurogamer podcast about Planescape: Torment with Chris Avellone, Colin McComb, Adam Heine and Scott Warner, but the .mp3 link is busted and the iTunes link says the item is not available in my country's store.

Is anyone else able to get it from the iTunes link or does anyone have an old backup of the podcast lying around?

Same result, sorry. Possibly been cleansed from the internet.

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron

I managed to find the podcast via the Internet Archive's Wayback Machine. If this link isn't working for some reason, go to https://archive.org, search the Wayback Machine for https://www.eurogamer.net/planescape-torment-a-podcast-post-mortem-with-the-games-makers, select an early archived webpage, and click on the .mp3 podcast link.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
More like playing Arcanum and getting killed by the pathetically weak wolves around the starting area, right? :lol:
The wolves at the exit are tough. They're supposed to make you want to use the world map to travel instead (unless your character is good enough to beat them).

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
When is MCA going to return to us with a celebratory Let's Play Arcanum thread, bros? He owes us that much.
He hasn't picked it up in over 10 years even after getting fired from every project he was working on. He's never going back to it.

Beastro

Arcane
It's longer than it should be and it makes no sense. Who built this thing and why? As Timmy said
Isn't it just an old vault repurposed as a challenge course?
I took it as part of the satirical undercurrent to FO2.

You have this tribe living pure hunter-gatherer style right next to this huge temple for a Vault Suit that they could've lived in.

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
It's longer than it should be and it makes no sense. Who built this thing and why? As Timmy said
Isn't it just an old vault repurposed as a challenge course?
I took it as part of the satirical undercurrent to FO2.

You have this tribe living pure hunter-gatherer style right next to this huge temple for a Vault Suit that they could've lived in.
Don't know about the hunter-gatherer part.
More like agrarian tribe.
And the Temple itself doesn't provide all that much, except protection, I think.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Chris, you can't even find work for yourself. Admit it, the time has come to make a Twitch channel and play Arcanum for donations.
He's working for WolfEye and [still unrevealed]. His options are severely limited, but he still has some.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom