Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

People News Chris Avellone wins settlement after lawsuit over sexual assault accusations

roshan

Arcane
Hey as long as you're reading that thread could you find the video linked in it that is of someone singing chris avellone's complaints to the tune of:

I hope that it's linked in that thread and not buried in some random megathread somewhere.

I ended up giving up on the thread and just reading the doc that collected all Avellone's reponses, unfortunately.

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I ended up giving up on the thread and just reading the doc that collected all Avellone's reponses, unfortunately.
That thread is, arguably, on the of the best threads on here. You should really read just for how Chris knows how to keep you interested in what he has to say (pacing) and how he writes. It's a glorious thread.

passerby

Arcane
I'm not clear on how there is a 7 figure settlement payment? These women have no money. Who is paying the settlement?
Most likely no one, still a 7 figure settlement spreads a message far and wide, other men all over the industry will benefit from this example, MCA basically fought and won a good fight.

mastroego

Arcane
It's possible to be indebted to someone while not having the money to pay up-front (or ever).
I don't know why many seem to have an issue with this in this thread.

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
The multiverse shall be sharpened upon the blade of justice.
I'll take things edgy teens on reddit say for 200 Alex.

It's a planescape quote, lol
Still true

Strong super virgin vibes here.

Edgy dork.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom